Fuck off, Ad. It cost $$$$$$$
Laura, thank you for taking the time to model the warehouse boxes. I appreciate the enginuity. This could be used for games but as well as that, for businessmen to help showcase floorplans and build site images to their co-workers and employees. I highly respect this level of design. Best Paul.
Haha.I can understand English. I am just not good at speaking. It has been a long time I don't speak English, but I can read. Anyway, thanks for sharing my artwork. Thank you for loving it.
Free V1.1 of Polybrush has been released with colors export, Sketchfab uploading and proper updates checker.
- Vextex color export to texture.
- Updates check
- Display last Polybrush news in viewport
- Handy radius slider using Right Mouse Button (or [,])
- One-click models upload to Sketchfab
- Workplane rotation was disabled, when align angle is 0
- FPS limiter added
The developer also states that he is working on figuring out whether there will be a lifetime license, which now depends on the stability of sales.