Michelle Kim shared the details behind the project Worker’s Room: recreating a vintage 1931 Royal typewriter, working out the right composition, enhancing the render, and more.
3D Graphic Designer Hary G discussed his approach to photorealistic environments: texturing, render setup, post-processing, and advice for novice artists.
Corentin Clays shared some details behind the production of his environment Hornwall Castle in Unity based on the concept by Santa Norvaisaite.
- 1Google's New Approach to Image Super-Resolution
- 2Pixar Has Released RenderMan for Blender
- 3Making The Legend of Zelda-Inspired Environment in 3ds Max & Unreal
- 4Genshin Impact Character Shader for EEVEE
- 580 Level Ratings: Best YouTube Channels With Unreal Engine Tutorials
- 6Lollo, a Tool That Can Pixelize 3D Animations
A New AI-Tool That Will Change Movie Dubbing ForeverAll I have now is motion picture, sound and my brain screaming at me t...·
Creating a Stylized Medieval Town in 3ds Max, Substance & UnrealReally love the breakdown!! Awesome·
Riot Games Releases An Album of Copyright-Free Lo-Fi MusicThanks a lot for sharing, it's a really really great set of music...·
80 Level Ratings: Best YouTube Channels With Unreal Engine TutorialsLeaving out PrismaticaDev seems like a great omission to this list. Su...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions