Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
opening lots of new tricks for me to handle models, thank you for the article, very helpful!
is it possible to sell this scene on gumroad
Preview build of Marmoset Toolbag 3.02 available
14 February, 2017
Marmoset has released a preview build of Toolbag 3.02. You can now install it to look at the changes and to give some feedback on the possible problems.
- Material Animation
- Refraction Shader
- Smart texture loading, drag texture(s) onto your material, it will search for its buddies and apply them to the correct slot. Drag to empty space in material palette to create a new material.
- Baker “Smooth Filter” option for geometry smoothing
- EXR file output for screenshots and animation
- Show/hide toggle buttons for high/low baker objects
- New lights are now auto-placed in camera direction
- Color-over-time display for RGB keyframes
Many baker fixes:
- Baker auto reloads now retain all settings
- Cage vertex offset directions are now better
- Texture tiling support for material bakes
- Cage offset is now consistent with display
- Improved smart-load suffix & name matching
- Baker viewport preview now works with wireframes
- Various stability fixes
- Animation Property view display has been tweaked
- Animation fixes for object transforms
- Scenes with > 32 lights now display (more) correctly
- Improved Local Reflections to omit background image correctly
- Viewer preview option now more reliable
- Better support for writing more compatible layered PSD files
- Support for ArtStation pro file size limits
- Better scaled UI appearance
- Drag & drop now works with scaled UI
- Better functioning progress bar for long jobs