This priest surely committed to his celibate there...
Cheap art will be just that. The true value lies in commitment and hard work. This is just a tool and without a creative mind operating it the results will hold no magic. Did photography kill painting? I think both are doing and developing rather well.
Marmoset has released a preview build of Toolbag 3.02. You can now install it to look at the changes and to give some feedback on the possible problems.
- Material Animation
- Refraction Shader
- Smart texture loading, drag texture(s) onto your material, it will search for its buddies and apply them to the correct slot. Drag to empty space in material palette to create a new material.
- Baker “Smooth Filter” option for geometry smoothing
- EXR file output for screenshots and animation
- Show/hide toggle buttons for high/low baker objects
- New lights are now auto-placed in camera direction
- Color-over-time display for RGB keyframes
Many baker fixes:
- Baker auto reloads now retain all settings
- Cage vertex offset directions are now better
- Texture tiling support for material bakes
- Cage offset is now consistent with display
- Improved smart-load suffix & name matching
- Baker viewport preview now works with wireframes
- Various stability fixes
- Animation Property view display has been tweaked
- Animation fixes for object transforms
- Scenes with > 32 lights now display (more) correctly
- Improved Local Reflections to omit background image correctly
- Viewer preview option now more reliable
- Better support for writing more compatible layered PSD files
- Support for ArtStation pro file size limits
- Better scaled UI appearance
- Drag & drop now works with scaled UI
- Better functioning progress bar for long jobs