Well, small/medium intuos pro is way cheaper that iPad Pro + pencil... just saying... And it works better with ZBrush...
It might ultimately be proof of concept now, but the point of showing a low-count bounce raytracing that still looks decent especially after denoising gives us a nice roadmap on the future. Maybe given time, we will move to this as the new standard or at least a probable alternate to baked lighting.
Fuck you I'm stuck in some bullshit game some dickhead thought would be exciting.
Alexander Kramer has released a new version of his script for organizing models, materials, textures and lights in 3DS Max. The newest Project Manager introduces a bunch of new features, adds possibilities for working on renders, and more.
Here is a quick overview:
- The ability to batch export 3D files to proxies.
- The ability to render thumbnails with a reference. Adding a human model is useful for providing a sense of scale for some objects.
- Support for Smartrefs, a 3rd party external referencing plugin by SingularByte that promises significant improvements over Max’s native XRef tools
- Merge as xRef objects now uses settings from 3DS Max for merging models.
- Updates to the default render presets.
- The ability to create a PDF from the items selected in the list view.
You can get more details on features and fixes, and get the tool for $75 (a free demo is also available) here.