Alexander Kramer has released a new version of his script for organizing models, materials, textures and lights in 3DS Max.
Here is a quick overview:
- The ability to batch export 3D files to proxies.
- The ability to render thumbnails with a reference. Adding a human model is useful for providing a sense of scale for some objects.
- Support for Smartrefs, a 3rd party external referencing plugin by SingularByte that promises significant improvements over Max’s native XRef tools
- Merge as xRef objects now uses settings from 3DS Max for merging models.
- Updates to the default render presets.
- The ability to create a PDF from the items selected in the list view.
You can get more details on features and fixes, and get the tool for $75 (a free demo is also available) here.