Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
San Antonio US 18, Jan — 21, Jan
London GB 21, Jan — 23, Jan
Taipei TW 24, Jan — 29, Jan
Zürich CH 31, Jan — 4, Feb
Leamington Spa GB 31, Jan — 3, Feb
More of these please! I need some good beginner tutorial!
ahahahah Luke hahaha comment of the day !
But can it run Crysis?
Project Manager 2.94.12 Available
20 December, 2018
Alexander Kramer has recently updated his script for organizing models, materials, textures, and lights in 3DS Max. Let’s check out the latest update.
- The ability to interactively render previews for FBX, OBJ, 3DS and other 3D files.
- The ability to preview FBX, OBJ, 3DS and others in a separate 3d-viewport inside Project Manager.
- The ability to export 3DS Max files to material library files.
- The ability to set custom thumbnails for materials.
- Several more fixes and improvements.
Project Manager is currently on sale at $56.25. You can also try a free demo. You can learn more on Kstudio’s website.