Those animations look amazing!! Great job!
Very cool review of the making of Spellbreak. Would be even more cool to see some videos inside UE4 showing how they do a few very specific things unique to them.
This was so helpful for me. I'm hoping to adapt your tutorial to pull off something similar comparing modern satellite imagery with historical maps. No topo, so my steps should be simpler, but I'm a novice with Blender and you've really helped. Thanks!
Alexander Kramer has recently updated his script for organizing models, materials, textures, and lights in 3DS Max. Let’s check out the latest update.
- The ability to interactively render previews for FBX, OBJ, 3DS and other 3D files.
- The ability to preview FBX, OBJ, 3DS and others in a separate 3d-viewport inside Project Manager.
- The ability to export 3DS Max files to material library files.
- The ability to set custom thumbnails for materials.
- Several more fixes and improvements.
Project Manager is currently on sale at $56.25. You can also try a free demo. You can learn more on Kstudio’s website.