Found it here: https://exoside.com/quadremesher/, just in case anyone else is looking for it.
The link at the end is pointing back to the article. Couldn't find the Quad Remesher and I would really love to test it.
Are you looking for Step Down Transformer? your search is India. we are leading step down transformer manufecturer in Delhi, India A step down transformer is meant to reduce the output voltage, which means it functions to convert high voltage with low current power into a low voltage with high current power For More Information Visit Us: https://www.servostabilizer.org.in/what-is-step-down-transformer
Alexander Kramer has recently updated his script for organizing models, materials, textures, and lights in 3DS Max. Let’s check out the latest update.
- The ability to interactively render previews for FBX, OBJ, 3DS and other 3D files.
- The ability to preview FBX, OBJ, 3DS and others in a separate 3d-viewport inside Project Manager.
- The ability to export 3DS Max files to material library files.
- The ability to set custom thumbnails for materials.
- Several more fixes and improvements.
Project Manager is currently on sale at $56.25. You can also try a free demo. You can learn more on Kstudio’s website.