Their website does say that you can pay per image at $1 per image. I am in the opposite boat though. I could see this having a very significant effect on photogrammetry but I would need to process a few thousand images at a time which would not be very feasible with their current pricing model
To the developers. A very promising piece of software for a VFX supervisor like me. BUT, please reconsider your pricing tiers and introduce a per-image price. We are a pretty large facility, but I can only imagine needing about 1-10 images a month at the very most. It's like HDRI's - we buy them all the time, one at a time. They need to be individually billed so a producer can charge them against a particular job.
Have a look at a huge pack of assets, maps, materials, blueprints, and effects for the creation of retro scenes. The set was created by Dekogon Studios for realistic AAA quality visuals, style, and budget.
- 60 Meshes
- Most assets with moveable parts come in both individual pieces and whole clumped assets for ease of use
- Most assets with transparency come with an alternative version without transparency
- High quality texture sets 2048 pixels+
- Master material set up that control the majority of all props and models
- Channel packed Roughness | Metalness | Ambient Occlusion | Emissive
- Retro Cinematic Post Process and Look Up Table
- Free of all legal issues as all branding and labels are custom made by our studio
- Fully enclosed models and detailed from all sides
- Less than 60 cents a mesh!
2048  1024  512  256  128 
Scaled to Epic skeleton: Yes
Collision: Yes/automatically generated
Vertex Count: 71858 total meshes