That helmet tho I think that one is spot on with kinda like a classic feel to it.
If I'm not mistaken, in the canon Samus can form the suit around her with her mind. In that case it's not necessary to make the suit industrial-looking (or the arm cannon that big) or have the paint stripes mentioned above, since Samus doesn't have to go buy parts to weld in place to upgrade anything. Also those glow plugs (bolts?) look bad, I get the blizzard look but I would change those and make them not come out of the suit like that. Something that wouldn't be necessary for someone that can form the suit around them.
I like everything EXCEPT the caution stripes on her thighs. The caution stripes look terrible. Take them off.
Have a look at a huge pack of assets, maps, materials, blueprints, and effects for the creation of retro scenes. The set was created by Dekogon Studios for realistic AAA quality visuals, style, and budget.
- 60 Meshes
- Most assets with moveable parts come in both individual pieces and whole clumped assets for ease of use
- Most assets with transparency come with an alternative version without transparency
- High quality texture sets 2048 pixels+
- Master material set up that control the majority of all props and models
- Channel packed Roughness | Metalness | Ambient Occlusion | Emissive
- Retro Cinematic Post Process and Look Up Table
- Free of all legal issues as all branding and labels are custom made by our studio
- Fully enclosed models and detailed from all sides
- Less than 60 cents a mesh!
2048  1024  512  256  128 
Scaled to Epic skeleton: Yes
Collision: Yes/automatically generated
Vertex Count: 71858 total meshes