Check out the latest version of the material organizer.
The 6.0 version now allows artists to use environment backdrops in their scenes. This cool new feature lets you visualize the behavior of a shader in different environments.
For those of you unfamiliar with the tool, Ptolemee is a PBR material organizer that supports real-time preview. The toolkit can help you handle large material collections.
The toolkit lets users automatically scan their material folders and assign a matched image to the suitable usage in the shader. The preview supports diffuse, normal, specular, roughness, metallic, emissive, opacity, opacity mask, subsurface scattering, and displacement maps.
- Environment cubemap: set a cubemap as background to affect reflections, light, and scene
- Bumped reflection resolution
- Libraries names can be edited
- Improved file browser
- Default values for tesselation, displacement, and tiling can now be customized
- Auto-rotate of preview mesh can be disabled
You can learn more and get the tool for $4.99 here.