oh, Santa ... :D
I love watching movies a lot. Now its easy to watch all movies, TV shows and series for free on Android using Cinema apk. Get it from https://cinemafreeapk.com/
There are more different option to find saved documents my computer windows 10 PC,now look it here and try the best simple method where are scanned documents windows 10 many users reported how do i scan my documents,so friends this is right place.
AMD has recently revealed a new version of its free GPU renderer for 3DS Max. The update brings adaptive subdivision, a bilateral denoiser that is on by default, the ability to export for .rpr format, a new AO node that can be used for simulating dirt, the ability to use physical lights in Active Shade mode, improved Uber shaders, improved performance and more. Read the full list in the release notes.
- Added .rpr export format.
- Added adaptive subdivision. Adaptive subdivision allows the user to specify the size in pixels to subdivide to. 1 being to divide so faces are 1 pixel in size, and 2 would mean coarser subdivision. (1 is recommended). This will take into account the size of the object in screen, so faraway objects will not over-subdivided.
- Bilateral denoiser is now the selected default in the UI.
- A number of Uber3 default values have changed from 0 to 1: ReflectionWeight, RefractionWeight, CoatingWeight, EmissiveWeight, EmissiveIntensity, SSSWeight, Transparency.
- Updated Uber shaders:
- Diffuse backscattering option, allows simple backlighting for objects like tree leaves or semi-translucent film.
- Clearcoat thickness and transmission color. Allows simulating effects like a lacquer on a surface, allowing the artist to specify how thick the coating is, and if the coating has a color to the substrate, for example a yellowish tint to a varnish on furniture.
- Refraction absorption, for glass and liquid objects that scatter light, for example deep water or glass with particles in it.
- Per lobe normals. Artists can specify a normal map for each lobe, for example in car paint, a different normal map can be used for just the clearcoat to simulate microscratches from waxing the surface, while the underlying material has a smoother normal map.
- Refractions (Glass) Now default to not allow caustics, this will lead to faster, less noisy images as caustics are not computed unless necessary. For materials that the user does want caustics for, simply enable the checkbox in the refraction section of Uber
You can find the full list in the release notes.