Read online Punjab News in Punjabi. We cover all kind of topics such as sports, politics, Bollywood, Pollywood and soon. Visit once for breaking news. https://www.rozanaspokesman.com/epaper
Very impressive article Jake! You are very talented.
nice article! i love seeing the breakdowns.
At SIGGRAPH 2017 AMD announced the open-source availability of the Radeon ProRender renderer, an implementation of the Radeon ProRender API, for developers looking to add physically-based rendering to their application’s workflow.
What is more, MAXON’s Cinema 4D R19 will also include the integration of Radeon ProRender, starting September 2017. More details can be found on MAXON’s website or you can watch a tutorial video and study this article.
Updates to Radeon ProRender Plug-ins and Add-ins
The company also released updates to three of their currently available Radeon ProRender plug-ins and add-ins for 3D content creation tools. The Radeon ProRender add-in for SOLIDWORKS will be updated to version 126.96.36.199 with the addition of the following new features:
- SOLIDWORKS car paint appearances are now supported.
- Bump mapping on decals is now supported via Normal Maps.
- SOLIDWORKS environment settings can now be overridden from the Settings tab.
- Undo / Redo is available within the render window and applies to all settings.
- Synchronization of the render window with the SOLIDWORKS scene can now be toggled to allow a render to continue while the user modifies the model or switches between different model documents. The render will also continue if a model is closed, but the render window controls will be disabled.
- Environment lighting (IBL) can now be adjusted independently of SOLIDWORKS scene ambient light. To adjust IBL intensity, use the “Environment Multiplier” in the Lighting panel in the Settings tab.
Visit Radeon ProRender website for more details.