I love this. I'm super jealous. Now I need to up my game. Kinda want to do my own Samus now... ...and learn how to type. lol. Hope this clears up what I was trying to say the first time.
I love this. I super jealous. Now I need to up me game. Kinda want to do my own Samus now.
Itoo Software has upgraded its parametric modeling plugin for 3DS Max called RainClone. The new version brings new features and fixes to improve speed, increase usability and make the plugin even more flexible.
RailClone 3 features:
- Randomise and tint maps with RailClone Color.
- Create, save and share new nodes with Macros.
- Work more efficiently with the help of many UI Improvements, including a rewritten notes node, expandable list boxes, and the ability to easily export multiple attributes and parameters.
- Apply and align styles to multiple closed splines in a single click with clipping improvements.
- Manage and update multiple RailClone objects in large scenes by linking Styles.
- Download new styles and macros from online repository using Update Manager.
- New libraries for roofing and cladding.
- Support for 3ds Max 2018 and V-Ray 3.6.
- Plus much more, don’t miss the release notes for the full list
You can buy RailClone 3 for 200€ or get a free lite version. More details on Itoo Software’s website.