This was so helpful for me. I'm hoping to adapt your tutorial to pull off something similar comparing modern satellite imagery with historical maps. No topo, so my steps should be simpler, but I'm a novice with Blender and you've really helped. Thanks!
Even Top Notch Artists will be replaced by AI. You have no idea what you are talking about. If you do, only very superficial. At the end you are only an employee. You dont have any contact or experience to the High End Echelons we worked on. In 20 years, 40% of workforce working today will be out of jobs. First we will get worldwide financial crash, then AI takes over. Admin will remember my words in not distance future.
Itoo Software has upgraded its parametric modeling plugin for 3DS Max called RainClone. The new version brings new features and fixes to improve speed, increase usability and make the plugin even more flexible.
RailClone 3 features:
- Randomise and tint maps with RailClone Color.
- Create, save and share new nodes with Macros.
- Work more efficiently with the help of many UI Improvements, including a rewritten notes node, expandable list boxes, and the ability to easily export multiple attributes and parameters.
- Apply and align styles to multiple closed splines in a single click with clipping improvements.
- Manage and update multiple RailClone objects in large scenes by linking Styles.
- Download new styles and macros from online repository using Update Manager.
- New libraries for roofing and cladding.
- Support for 3ds Max 2018 and V-Ray 3.6.
- Plus much more, don’t miss the release notes for the full list
You can buy RailClone 3 for 200€ or get a free lite version. More details on Itoo Software’s website.