Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
7, Mar — 12, Jun
San Francisco US 19, Mar — 24, Mar
San Francisco US 19, Mar — 21, Mar
Anaheim US 23, Mar — 26, Mar
San Jose US 26, Mar — 30, Mar
OMG! this is awesome!
Thank you so much, now I am confident to say that I know how to bake.
Very nice, thx for sharing!
RailClone 3 for 3ds Max Released
18 July, 2017
Itoo Software has upgraded its parametric modeling plugin for 3DS Max called RainClone. The new version brings new features and fixes to improve speed, increase usability and make the plugin even more flexible.
RailClone 3 features:
- Randomise and tint maps with RailClone Color.
- Create, save and share new nodes with Macros.
- Work more efficiently with the help of many UI Improvements, including a rewritten notes node, expandable list boxes, and the ability to easily export multiple attributes and parameters.
- Apply and align styles to multiple closed splines in a single click with clipping improvements.
- Manage and update multiple RailClone objects in large scenes by linking Styles.
- Download new styles and macros from online repository using Update Manager.
- New libraries for roofing and cladding.
- Support for 3ds Max 2018 and V-Ray 3.6.
- Plus much more, don’t miss the release notes for the full list
You can buy RailClone 3 for 200€ or get a free lite version. More details on Itoo Software’s website.