Next Limit has revealed the next update of RealFlow for Cinema 4D which will be released on 15 March 2018.
Next Limit has revealed the next update of RealFlow for Cinema 4D which will be released on 15 March 2018. The newest release will introduce 20 bug fixes and 15 new features, bringing a new visualizer tool for previewing, adjusting, and evaluating force-based daemons.
- Updated Dyverso library with improved GPU support.
- Improved stability with Thinking Particles and less RAM consumption.
- The “Image” emitter now supports animated textures and Cinema 4D noise shaders plus adjustable image resolution (found in Cinema 4D’s preferences).
- Falloff added for DSpline daemons.
- New and improved vertex maps for meshes (vorticity, age, and weight).
- Added weight maps for meshes.
- Improved “Scale” parameters for mesh vertex maps.
- Global and node-specific frame offset parameters for synchronizing simulations with other Cinema 4D scene elements.
- Multiple “Collider” tags per object.
- Real-time viewport preview for vertex and weight maps.
- Highlight new parameters, options, and features in Cinema 4D’s GUI.
- Improved Thinking Particles workflow.
- New modes for “Fill” emitter: filling and particle layer on object’s surface.
- Improved stability and bug fixes.