Thanks a lot ! Did you give some masterclass of something ?
How is the Clovers sit on top between tiles? for mine, blend modes doesnt seem to be working... they follow the height of the tiles which results in extreme distortion of clovers following the height changes of tiles
I really liked Cris Tales, its a Colombian game, i really like it how it looks, its like a old JRPG with a unique graphic style: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXAUWjhqeKg
RealityCapture (a.k.a. RC) is the world’s fastest and the most accurate software for creating 3D content from photos and/or laser scans for VR, games, for creating 3D maps or for surveyors. Take your digital camera or phone, not just expensive professional camera, take some pictures and create 3D content in a few minutes.
- Automatic 3D model creation from your photographs (or laser scans)
- Automatic alignment/registration/calibration of images and laser scans
- Advanced coloring and texturing algorithms
- 3D model export into standard formats (fbx, obj, ply, xyz)
- A set of tools for analyzing alignment quality and accuracy, mesh reconstruction, 3D model post-processing (filtration, simplification, smoothing), etc.
- No limits on model size! Models of unlimited size and detail. Even billions of triangles on a computer with 16GB memory