Reallusion has launched Character Creator 3 — its universal 3D character creation platform for Unity and Unreal.
Reallusion’s CC3 completes the 3D game character pipeline for game developers. Access a highly optimized game character base for mobile, AR and VR developers then integrate InstaLOD’s model and material optimization technologies to generate game-ready characters that are ready to animate on-the-fly with multiple LOD outputs.
CC3 is introducing a new Game Character Base with its topology optimized for Mobile, Game, AR/VR developers. The 10K polygon base also answers the call for displaying massive amount of NPCs or Citizens with true-to-life body and facial animation without serious performance drop in real-time render.
Optimized Character for Game/AR/VR/Mobile:
- Game Base Characters can be derived from any Standard CC Character.
- Retain visual quality after mesh simplification.
- Compatible with CC Morphs, Skin Presets, and Outfit System.
Simplified Bone Structure for Facial and Body Animation
- CC bones optimized identically for game engine compatibility.
- Fully-rigged 10K polygon characters with detailed facial and body performance.
- Compatible with iClone character animation tools and mocap system.
- Access to a full set of Facial Morphs for lip sync and emotional expression.
InstaLOD inside Character Creator 3 fulfills the complete game character pipeline on polygon reduction, material merge, texture baking, remeshing and LOD generation. These necessary elements of game design are able to be completed for every character in one seamless process. After designing with character morphs, clothing, accessories, and materials the InstaLOD embedded features finalize the gamification for each character and produce up to 5 levels of detail to load into Unity or Unreal game engines.
Pricing and Availability:
Character Creator 3 Pipeline is available directly from Reallusion or Authorized Resellers. It is available for Windows operating systems only. For more information about price and system requirements, please visit this page.