Then stop scrolling. My Florida Green’s doctor can help get you registered and lead you towards your medicine. Enjoy this break from social media with a newly legalized joint. Contact My Florida Green today to ‘get legal’ with your medical marijuana card in Sarasota.
Thats really cool talk :)
Wow it's so refreshing to see projects inspired by serious cinema and even more literature, most 3D artist I know probably never heard of Tarkovsky and wouldn't go through an Art film that is "foreign", 2.5 hours and has really slow shots. It's a shame, there's so much inspiration out there waiting to be taken from all the brilliant XX century Masters of cinema... Keep up the good work, I really hope to see more stuff from you.
Replay is a plugin to record, run, edit, and export macros and simple scripts in MODO. Automate your workflow, no code required. The plugin requires MODO 10.2 or later.
Automating repetitive tasks in Replay is much quicker than with traditional macros, and there is a custom command listener system that catches much more detail and nuance than the built-in macro recorder in MODO.
- Install the kit
- Click the R icon in the MODO Modes Bar
- Click the record icon at the bottom-right
- Perform some actions to record. Note that these should NOT be interactive actions.
- At any time during recording, you can stop recording by clicking the record icon again. If you begin recording again, new commands will be inserted after the currently-selected command.
- To run the script, click the play button. To test the script step-by-step to find errors and efficiencies, use the step button.
- To modify the arguments of a command, either right-click > Edit on the command (or moddle-click on it for short). Note that you can edit like-named arguments from multiple commands at the same time using multi-selections.
- To reorder commands in the list, simply drag and drop. If you prefer, you can use the reorder up, down, top, and bottom commands in the right-click menu.
- Click Macro > Save. The save dialog defaults to your MODO user Scripts directory.
- Once saved, you can run the script using the run menu in the MODO Modes Bar, or using Macro > Map to Key….