честно сказать я в ахуе
finally some good news
Muchas gracias por esto, no sabría como crear algo así :D
Riot Creative Contest 2017 has been announced. Killer prizes, talented artists and tons of categories are waiting for you.
We’re unbelievably thrilled to announce the we’re taking the biggest contest we’ve ever done and making it even… BIGGER!
The team is keeping the main categories from last time:
- Character Art
- Environment Art
They have also decided to add two new ones:
- Sound Design
Are you ready for tough competition and awesome prizes? Check out the Winners from the last time to get an idea about the contest.
- Contest starts November 6, 2017 at 11:59 PM Pacific Time (PT). Stay tuned for official contest rules and guidelines which will be announced then!
- The deadline for entries is January 31, 2018 at 11:59 PM Pacific Time (PT)
- Winners will be announced and posted on Polycount, RealTime VFX, and on a Riot Art Site TBA
- Artists participating in this contest must be a member of the Polycount Community. Registration is free by clicking here
- One person per entry; no team entries
- A WIP (work-in-progress) thread must be made and maintained in the contest sub-forum for your discipline (link live on November 1st)
- A forum thread to ask questions regarding the contest – overview, rules, judging, and prizes – has been made specifically for this contest. Please ask your questions here, in the Riot Creative Contest 2017 Q&A thread
- The art work submitted to this contest must be originally made for this contest. No existing art work will be accepted
- Riot Games is the sole judge of the contest and the judgment will be final
- When you’re ready to submit your masterpiece, head over TBD
- For the official contest rules, click TBD
- Please note: Current partners, contractors, and employees of Riot Games are not eligible for participation in this contest
You can find FAQ and some other details here.