there was a sale price i believe, we'll fix it right away
very cool but subscribe to pewdiepie
RAM pack for Unity has been updated! The material now features Vertex paint tool and vertex shader support to customize your river in any place and overwrite automatic cover.
RAM pack gives you ability to create river automatically. Shader generates few cascade type by slope of the mesh. You simply drag and drop river material into mesh or you could create it by our simple spline tool and a stream is done. With all sliders and options you have full control on every river stage, you could control: specular, smoothness, speed, normal strength, tessellation strength, foam texture, shallowness, deep color, water depth and much much more. You could locally customize river or blend with other water systems by our vertex paint too. The river stream could work in every direction U, -U or V, -V of mesh UV map. Pack is compatible with road systems, world creator river systems. Shader could generate styled or realistic rivers, all depends on user setup. Reflections come from reflection probes, mesh from video have only 1000 tri so you will get great effect with even LP river mesh. Asset contains ground textures with perfect height blend, best in use for our CTS terrain shader. Pack is also suitable as fountain shading like we shows at video.
– Unity 2017 support,
– vertex paint tool to locally customize river,
– tessellated river shader,
– tessellated river shader with vertex paint,
– standard river shader,
– standard river shader with vertex paint,
– blending with other water system like aquas etc (vertex paint tool opacity),
– few river mesh examples,
– river materials (U,V,-V, Linear,Gamma),
– 47 (8 sets) ground textures (Albedo, Normal, AO, Height) for river and its borders,
– set of river textures for mesh (foam, normals, cascades),
– river works on linear and gamma rendering (you only need to change falloff slider),
– cts profile file to get terrain height blend result by 1 click
– simple spline tool to create your river
– video demo available at forum (it need additional assets)
You can find more details on the pack here.