Donald Trump, insulation is a seamless wall with airpockets. Ceilings can be printed using a re-enforcing scaffold for support. Try googling info..
Really awesome work and the tutorial is fantastic. Thanks for sharing.
Absolutely no information about the 4.2 release - was it ever released in September. There is about as much information on trueSKY as there is in any of the so called products that use it. For me this lack of transparency is killing there business and points to fundamental issues with the technology. Google trueSKY in YouTube and you'll hardly get any information at all. For such a ground breaking technology this is very suspicious. Do they not have a marketing team - do they even care? Sounds like a very small company which wishes to remain small and doesn't understand what they can become because with the technology they have they should be targeting a bigger profile, revenue streams and audiance than they have and the lack of foresight here with the Simul management is quite frankly very disapointing. Another 10 years could easily disapear for these guys and they will simply remain a small fish. Very sad.
Rockstar Leeds is seeking a senior graphics programmer to help breathe life, realism and fun into their next-gen games. Develop cutting-edge graphics and visual effect systems, working together with the art department to create optimal, attractive solutions for their games. Interested applicants should possess an excellent grounding in graphics theory, good math skills, a keen eye for detail, and a natural ability to communicate as part of a creative team.
- Develop new and enhance existing graphics technologies (rendering, lighting, shadows, shaders, culling, scene management and others) to help achieve state-of-the-art visuals.
- Work closely with the rest of the programming team to assist in integrating graphics technologies, identify extensions to that technology, and help create those improvements.
- Work with others to expand their next-generation graphics pipeline including advanced lighting and rendering techniques, and special effects.
- Help evangelize and facilitate the sharing of successful graphics approaches from the game projects across Rockstar’s studios.
- At least one shipped console or PC title; preferably on the Xbox and/or Playstation consoles.
- Experience in identifying bottlenecks and optimizing existing / future rendering code.
- Significant knowledge of how to program the vertex and pixel shader hardware units.
- Knowledgeable in variety of special FX techniques.
- Experience with multithreaded programming.
- Ability to debug engine level code.
- Experience optimizing both performance factors and memory footprints using hardware and software profilers (PIX, GCM Replay, Tuner, Vtune, etc.).
- Ability to research existing approaches and adapt those to new or modified uses.
- Excellent C/C++ programming skills.
- Excellent HLSL and Cg programming skills.
- Experience with 3D graphics APIs (Direct3D 11+, vendor specific and/or OpenGL).
- Being versatile and regularly proving a readiness to tackle new challenges.
- Ability to work with artists, designers and other content creators to make sure they can get the most out of the technology.
- Passionate about playing and making games!