Enjoyed reading the article. I used to be a gaming addict in my teenage and everyone used to scold us for that. Now we are witnessing a great revolution in the field of gaming. Developers of gaming are setting up new benchmarks. I use gaming devices made by https://netgears.support/netgear-powerline/
Does OWHQ have some kind of sleeping quarter? Just wondering, I mean, where do they sleep?
Rockstar New England needs a Technical Artist to work on Rockstar’s next project. The studio is seeking a relentless problem solver with at least 2 years in a similar role, who can work across multiple disciplines.
- Proactively identify and solve problems before they affect the development team.
- Implement new techniques and tools that increase art quality and efficiency.
- Communicate solutions to art, design, and programming teams – including documentation and training others
- Work with multiple team disciplines on optimization tasks and help create the best processes for future development.
- Can demonstrate creativity and technical ability within the constraints of console development.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Effective time management skills to meet deadlines without sacrificing quality.
- Maintain performance/memory budgets.
- Experience using 3dsMax as a technical artist.
- Thorough understanding in developing pipelines and creating efficient user interfaces.
- Familiarity working and developing in a multi-platform, multi-project environment.
- Experience in other scripting and programming languages (Python, C#, WPF etc.) is a plus.
- Industry experience is a requirement, preferring multiple shipped titles.
- 2+ years of applicable professional experience as a technical artist with knowledge of engines and art pipelines.
- Photography skills are a plus. A good eye for light and color.