Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
Moscow RU 16, Oct — 18, Oct
Helsinki FI 17, Oct — 25, Oct
Minsk BY 17, Oct — 19, Oct
London GB 22, Oct — 23, Oct
Singapore SG 23, Oct — 25, Oct
uh.. you happy with the crunch number ?
Why not just license it? Let it live and make done money at the same time.
Maybe hire more people instead of making employees work 100 hr weeks? Thats insane.
Rockstar is Seeking a Technical Artist
22 March, 2017
Rockstar New England needs a Technical Artist to work on Rockstar’s next project. The studio is seeking a relentless problem solver with at least 2 years in a similar role, who can work across multiple disciplines.
- Proactively identify and solve problems before they affect the development team.
- Implement new techniques and tools that increase art quality and efficiency.
- Communicate solutions to art, design, and programming teams – including documentation and training others
- Work with multiple team disciplines on optimization tasks and help create the best processes for future development.
- Can demonstrate creativity and technical ability within the constraints of console development.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Effective time management skills to meet deadlines without sacrificing quality.
- Maintain performance/memory budgets.
- Experience using 3dsMax as a technical artist.
- Thorough understanding in developing pipelines and creating efficient user interfaces.
- Familiarity working and developing in a multi-platform, multi-project environment.
- Experience in other scripting and programming languages (Python, C#, WPF etc.) is a plus.
- Industry experience is a requirement, preferring multiple shipped titles.
- 2+ years of applicable professional experience as a technical artist with knowledge of engines and art pipelines.
- Photography skills are a plus. A good eye for light and color.