Por favor não parem, trabalho perfeito, nostálgico, me lembra da minha infância com os meus amigos jogando o HL1 e se divertindo. Com essa engine o jogo ficou muito lindo, eu sei que não é fácil fazer este jogo do zero mas eu pagaria qualquer valor caso este jogo esteja a venda no steam, não importa quanto tempo demore.
Can I buy this trees like somewhere?
hi , i eanted to make your handgun in blender and i fell short on the top curved surface , how do you make that
Rockstar New England needs a Technical Artist to work on Rockstar’s next project. The studio is seeking a relentless problem solver with at least 2 years in a similar role, who can work across multiple disciplines.
- Proactively identify and solve problems before they affect the development team.
- Implement new techniques and tools that increase art quality and efficiency.
- Communicate solutions to art, design, and programming teams – including documentation and training others
- Work with multiple team disciplines on optimization tasks and help create the best processes for future development.
- Can demonstrate creativity and technical ability within the constraints of console development.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Effective time management skills to meet deadlines without sacrificing quality.
- Maintain performance/memory budgets.
- Experience using 3dsMax as a technical artist.
- Thorough understanding in developing pipelines and creating efficient user interfaces.
- Familiarity working and developing in a multi-platform, multi-project environment.
- Experience in other scripting and programming languages (Python, C#, WPF etc.) is a plus.
- Industry experience is a requirement, preferring multiple shipped titles.
- 2+ years of applicable professional experience as a technical artist with knowledge of engines and art pipelines.
- Photography skills are a plus. A good eye for light and color.