Wow, that's great. Have to try this out!
Wow beautiful environment. Very thorough and detailed. But I think there are a few images that are not showing up (error?). Is that just me? Interested in seeing those other pictures...
Jack. First of all, I want to apologize for offending you. We published this just to show how the tech could be used. We don't actually care about the message. But you do bring up a viable point, that for some people - this might be an issue, so I take this post down.
Rockstar New England needs a Technical Artist to work on Rockstar’s next project. The studio is seeking a relentless problem solver with at least 2 years in a similar role, who can work across multiple disciplines.
- Proactively identify and solve problems before they affect the development team.
- Implement new techniques and tools that increase art quality and efficiency.
- Communicate solutions to art, design, and programming teams – including documentation and training others
- Work with multiple team disciplines on optimization tasks and help create the best processes for future development.
- Can demonstrate creativity and technical ability within the constraints of console development.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Effective time management skills to meet deadlines without sacrificing quality.
- Maintain performance/memory budgets.
- Experience using 3dsMax as a technical artist.
- Thorough understanding in developing pipelines and creating efficient user interfaces.
- Familiarity working and developing in a multi-platform, multi-project environment.
- Experience in other scripting and programming languages (Python, C#, WPF etc.) is a plus.
- Industry experience is a requirement, preferring multiple shipped titles.
- 2+ years of applicable professional experience as a technical artist with knowledge of engines and art pipelines.
- Photography skills are a plus. A good eye for light and color.