Derjyn it is really hard to understand your motivation of commenting. I bought the material and it *highly* satisfied my needs. Also the seller is really helpful, I was'nt able to run it in 4.18 he fixed it in minutes. If you really want make something really productive create your material and than release an article here.
So uhh.. What's happening at Machine Games then?
Great article but the link to the artist's Artstation portfolio is no longer working?
Rockstar Leeds is looking for a passion-driven junior artist to join the studio as a Development Assistant working alongside the environment art team and assisting with the creation and implementation of art assets.
- General art support for the main environment art team.
- Processing of art work through the game pipeline.
- Optimising artwork to improve performance.
- Creating support assets (LODs, collision, lighting etc.).
- Troubleshooting any new tools and plugins.
- Bug fixing.
- 2+ years of post-secondary educational experience in 2D and 3D art production.
- Eagerness to learn new software tools and technologies.
- Ability to work in a team setting, under deadlines and time constraints.
- One to two years game experience preferred, but not essential.
- Strong knowledge in 3ds Max and Photoshop.
- Good ability to grasp new programs and systems quickly.
- Strong communication and time management skills.
- Able to prioritize and multi-task.
- Must provide a portfolio through a webpage or other digital media to be considered.