Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
Super taf! ;)
Ted Bundy's car? :D
Rockstar Leeds is Seeking a Development Assistant
2 March, 2017
Rockstar Leeds is looking for a passion-driven junior artist to join the studio as a Development Assistant working alongside the environment art team and assisting with the creation and implementation of art assets.
- General art support for the main environment art team.
- Processing of art work through the game pipeline.
- Optimising artwork to improve performance.
- Creating support assets (LODs, collision, lighting etc.).
- Troubleshooting any new tools and plugins.
- Bug fixing.
- 2+ years of post-secondary educational experience in 2D and 3D art production.
- Eagerness to learn new software tools and technologies.
- Ability to work in a team setting, under deadlines and time constraints.
- One to two years game experience preferred, but not essential.
- Strong knowledge in 3ds Max and Photoshop.
- Good ability to grasp new programs and systems quickly.
- Strong communication and time management skills.
- Able to prioritize and multi-task.
- Must provide a portfolio through a webpage or other digital media to be considered.
Source: Rockstar Games