A great chance to become a part of the award-winning team that created God of War.
Here's how the team described the role: "You’re into tech, really all tech, but graphics and low-level stuff are your bread and butter. Optimizations? Definitely, both CPU and GPU. Graphics systems? Of course, whatever the artists need to make the highest quality visuals. And part of you thinks like they do, which is great, since you will be collaborating with them. You’re hard-working and motivated, with tons of initiative. You get things done."
- Design and implement state-of-the-art systems and tools for engine, rendering, and technology needs, in areas such as the use of the PlayStation’s low-level APIs, implementing new global illumination systems, and crafting new visual effects
- Collaborate with designers and artists to leverage these systems and tools to bring the collective vision to life
- Profile, optimize, and remove bottlenecks
- Provide runtime engine and project-specific support
- Mentor less-experienced team members
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Five years of professional programming experience, including one shipped game title