Awesome! So proud of you!!! <3
Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. rv altitude
You have a real talent for writing unique content. I like how you think and the way you express your views in this article. I am impressed by your writing style a lot. Thanks for making my experience more beautiful. midwood condo
Sceelix is a useful tool that allows you to create 3D scenes, with terrains, vegetation, cities and other elements, in an efficient and manageable way. Powerful procedural engine and an intuitive visual node-based editor allow developers generate any kind of scene elements, from 3D models and textures to game physics and behaviors, using visual creation rules.
Sceelix is all about procedural technologies. Engine allows you to create everything (models, textures, sounds, game objects, etc.) automatically, rather than manually.
- All-Purpose Generation: Sceelix can be used to produce all and any kind of designs, from terrains, to roads and buildings, trees, vehicles, furniture and so on.
- Complete Game Scene Generation: Sceelix is capable of generating textures, voxels, lighting, or even game objects, along with their specific physics properties, animations and behaviors.
- All-in-one Visual Language: Sceelix provides a visual, node-based language that makes the understanding, control and management of rules much simpler and intuitive. All types of content can be manipulated using this same language and in a single pipeline, for a more seamless integration.
- Concise and easy-to-use Operations: In Sceelix’s visual language, nodes are operations that create or handle content data in some way. A large set of operations are already available to handle 3D models, textures, voxels, lights, game objects.
- Create and Share new nodes: The connected visual nodes form structures called graphs, which, in turn, can be referred to within other graphs. Doing so is called encapsulation and basically means turning a more complex set of operations into a single node, which can then be reused or shared with other people.
- Powerful Designer: To create and edit graphs, Sceelix provides a designer tool equipped with many viewing, debugging and profiling features
- Speed: You can create large and complex scenes much faster and in a much less tiresome way;
- Consistency: By following the same rules, coherency in style and proportion of the results is maintained;
- Flexibility: As each rule is guided by parameters, the result can be easily tuned and modified by changing simple values;
- Scalability: The rules that are defined to create a small area can be used to create very large ones, without further effort;
- Variety: Using randomness, you can let the computer introduce interesting variations and combinations easily. This can be used to obtain completely new levels every time a game is played. And still, a certain result can be systematically reproduced if the same base parameter values are used.
- Compression: Rule sets are like plant seeds: small in size, but can create infinitely large results. This can prove essential to organize and deliver certain scenes.