Hi. Can you tell how the glass material was made? I found it very interesting.Congratz
There are no barriers with borders. We provide Java assignment help to the students based in Australia, the UK, New Zealand and the US. Also, writing a program using C, C++, C#, Python, Ruby, and JavaFX is not a challenging task for our experts. https://www.allassignmenthelp.com/java-assignment-help.html
Dammit. Not again. This is path tracing not Ray tracing. Ray tracing is practically an hybrid scam. This is the real stuff, the stuff from Disney and Pixar movies. Stop helping Nvidia sell ray tracing. It's not good.
V1.0 of SceneTerrain, a Blender add-on for generating 3D terrains, the first in the 1.x development cycle is out, so the tool is finally stable with most of the features in place.
A solution by Arnaud Couturier allows to generate terrain meshes from preset shapes or from a heightmap, populate terrains easily with forests, rocks and grass clumps. The toolkit also features a library of ground textures and high-poly trees and an ability to export terrains to Unity and Unreal Engine in RAW format.
Here are some of its features:
- Generate the terrain mesh from preset shapes, with control on the amount of mountains and water bodies
- Generate the terrain mesh from your own heightmap, useful if you have real-world data
- Automatically generated terrain material that can be tweaked manually if needed
- Realistic water volume lets you have beaches and underwater biomes
- Included library of ground textures for the terrain material
- Export your terrain shape to Unity and Unreal Engine 4 with the RAW format
- Populate your terrains easily with forests, rocks, and grass clumps
- Included library of high-poly, textured trees
- Works with SceneCity, let your cities blend naturally on the terrain features
- Easy to use with dedicated GUI nicely integrated into Blender’s
- 100% pure Python addon that will work anywhere Blender does: Windows, Mac and Linux
- Updated regularly with new features, content, and to stay up to date with Blender’s latest features
- DRM-free, no activation needed, just download it and use it
You can find more info on the tool along with a breakdown of v1.0 here.