What Bikmambetov is going to do there? He can only share how to make stupid movies :)
This would be so much more interesting if they'd offer help with housing and integration with a crash course in Japanese. Having some knowledge of the Japanese language and culture should be a pre but in my honest opinion, not a must. That would make this job hunt a much more relevant subject of interest.
Thank to the recommend this article. my suggestion is also effective from Change User Account Name in windows 10 operating computer, you must to learn this tutorial.
V1.0 of SceneTerrain, a Blender add-on for generating 3D terrains, the first in the 1.x development cycle is out, so the tool is finally stable with most of the features in place.
A solution by Arnaud Couturier allows to generate terrain meshes from preset shapes or from a heightmap, populate terrains easily with forests, rocks and grass clumps. The toolkit also features a library of ground textures and high-poly trees and an ability to export terrains to Unity and Unreal Engine in RAW format.
Here are some of its features:
- Generate the terrain mesh from preset shapes, with control on the amount of mountains and water bodies
- Generate the terrain mesh from your own heightmap, useful if you have real-world data
- Automatically generated terrain material that can be tweaked manually if needed
- Realistic water volume lets you have beaches and underwater biomes
- Included library of ground textures for the terrain material
- Export your terrain shape to Unity and Unreal Engine 4 with the RAW format
- Populate your terrains easily with forests, rocks, and grass clumps
- Included library of high-poly, textured trees
- Works with SceneCity, let your cities blend naturally on the terrain features
- Easy to use with dedicated GUI nicely integrated into Blender’s
- 100% pure Python addon that will work anywhere Blender does: Windows, Mac and Linux
- Updated regularly with new features, content, and to stay up to date with Blender’s latest features
- DRM-free, no activation needed, just download it and use it
You can find more info on the tool along with a breakdown of v1.0 here.