Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
Helsinki FI 17, Oct — 25, Oct
Minsk BY 17, Oct — 19, Oct
London GB 22, Oct — 23, Oct
Singapore SG 23, Oct — 25, Oct
Paris FR 24, Oct — 27, Oct
truly cant say thank you enough for sharing all this information!!!
excellent , this is cool asset
have you this 3ds max making video
Shaders for Unity: Minimalist
26 September, 2017
Minimalist is a set of shaders for Unity that can drastically speed up your workflow and help you create stunning low poly games for any platform. The toolkit allows you to achieve the graphical style of other successful games from the market. You can get stylish and consistent look for your game, selecting colors easily.
- Apply different color to different sides of any object within one material.
- Apply local/world space gradient in any/multiple sides of your object.
- No lighting means high performance
- You can use baked lightmaps [Lightmap uv needed] [a lightmap supported shader is included]
- No UV unwrap needed
- Can use diffuse textures to add surface details, decals or other information [uv unwrap needed]
- Easy to use. Comes with a custom material editor for your ease of use.
- Scenes used to take the screenshots are included in the package
- Gradient skybox shader included in the package
Source: Unity Asset Store