The company offers hybrid working, health insurance coverage, paid time off, and more.
Art by Rey_X
Houdini creator SideFX is looking for an Intermediate to Senior Software Developer to work on game engines. The candidate needs to have experience with real-time game engines.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, maintain, and provide support for the Houdini Engine API (HAPI) used by studios and users across both the games and film industry
- Develop and maintain the Houdini Engine for Unity plugin
- Keep up to date with the latest industry breakthroughs in real-time game engines
- Collaborate with other R&D staff, technical directors and artists to produce best-in-class frameworks and next-generation workflows
- Other duties as assigned
Art by Jakub Špaček
Required Skills and Experience:
- Computer Science degree or equivalent industry experience, with a record of academic and professional excellence
- Strong, modern C++ programming skills and knowledge
- Experience developing within a large existing codebase, collaborating with a large team
- Ability to work independently and within a large team
- Strong communication skills with the ability to clearly convey complex technical information
- Passion for graphics and for interacting with end-user clients and artistic staff
- Experience with real-time game engines such as Unreal or Unity
- Excellent problem-solving skills
In turn, the company offers hybrid working, paid time off, including vacation and floater days to relax and re-energize, health insurance coverage, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), and other bonuses.
If you're interested, apply for the position here. Also, don't forget to join our new Reddit page, our new Telegram channel, follow us on Instagram and Twitter, where we are sharing breakdowns, the latest news, awesome artworks, and more.