I believe the scaling and sliding videos are swapped
С ума сойти как круто!
Thanks for your article! I have read through some similar topics! However, your post has given me a very special impression, unlike other posts. I hope you continue to have valuable articles like this or more to share with everyone! happy wheels
Umbra announced that they’ve just launched a new feature in their iOS-app, Pryzm. The team introduced Site Inspections in Augmented Reality, built on top of their 3D visualization platform.
Say goodbye to pen and paper and 2D images for site inspections — it’s time for a new AR anchoring feature that enables:
- Overlay 3D models on real world buildings or foundations with Augmented Reality
- Single-click export from Revit / Archicad
- Use models in 1:1 scale and asjust level of transparency
- Export different sets of elements (e.g. foundations and pipes only) into different views
- Works also with content exported from Unity
You can find more details on the official website.