Thanks for featuring my alpha pack. I always try to keep the price super low so everyone can afford it, and such articles mean a lot! Thanks again. -Jonas Roscinas
not sure what the program will be...fancy video and I love everything allgorithmic does but I really dont know what this will be any thoughts
Umbra announced that they’ve just launched a new feature in their iOS-app, Pryzm. The team introduced Site Inspections in Augmented Reality, built on top of their 3D visualization platform.
Say goodbye to pen and paper and 2D images for site inspections — it’s time for a new AR anchoring feature that enables:
- Overlay 3D models on real world buildings or foundations with Augmented Reality
- Single-click export from Revit / Archicad
- Use models in 1:1 scale and asjust level of transparency
- Export different sets of elements (e.g. foundations and pipes only) into different views
- Works also with content exported from Unity
You can find more details on the official website.