sir!! where can i get this kit for free .. i dont have money to spent on it !! please give me any source or link...
Hi It is very nice article to read and i like this. Thank you for sharing this wonderful idea to us Have a nice day Give more ideas and article about this Thank you :https://medium.com/@yenhang1811
Skydance Interactive is looking for a talented 3D Artist to work on both character and environment pieces for a multiplayer FPS called PWND in Marina Del Rey, California. An ideal candidate is described as well-versed in organic and hard surface modeling, collision geo, texturing, materials.
- Model, sculpt and texture stylized 3D characters, environment pieces, and props.
- Create a mix of painted and graphic textures to match the game’s art visual style, working closely with lead and concept artists.
- Optimize art assets to meet performance goals and create collision geo.
- Troubleshoot and provide creative and technical solutions regarding the art pipeline and process.
- Collaborate in R&D efforts to push the development boundaries.
- Provide best practices & techniques for other artists.
- 3+ years experience in the game industry with at least one shipped title.
- Proficient in Maya and Zbrush with a history of of both realistic and stylized work.
- Strong demo reel or portfolio showcasing your most recent work.
- Ability to work and contribute effectively and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Great problem solving skills for both artistic and technical needs.
- Experience with UE3 or UE4 strongly preferred.
- Passionate about games.
- Experience with both PC and console art creation.
- Strong eye for lighting and experience with PBR lighting and materials.
- Traditional art skills (figure drawing, landscape, animals, composition, perspective, etc.).
- BA, BFA or an equivalent professional certification.