Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
Birmingham GB 20, Sep — 24, Sep
Chiba JP 20, Sep — 24, Sep
Ohio US 21, Sep — 24, Sep
Québec CA 26, Sep — 28, Sep
Los Angeles US 27, Sep — 1, Oct
Very interesting article, thanks for sharing!
astounding work there - hope someone important notices! I'm just jrpg fan. . . somebody needs to hire you!
Yasss you guys rule so much LOVE please do the next part!!!
Skydance Interactive is looking for a 3D artist
6 February, 2017
Skydance Interactive is looking for a talented 3D Artist to work on both character and environment pieces for a multiplayer FPS called PWND in Marina Del Rey, California. An ideal candidate is described as well-versed in organic and hard surface modeling, collision geo, texturing, materials.
- Model, sculpt and texture stylized 3D characters, environment pieces, and props.
- Create a mix of painted and graphic textures to match the game’s art visual style, working closely with lead and concept artists.
- Optimize art assets to meet performance goals and create collision geo.
- Troubleshoot and provide creative and technical solutions regarding the art pipeline and process.
- Collaborate in R&D efforts to push the development boundaries.
- Provide best practices & techniques for other artists.
- 3+ years experience in the game industry with at least one shipped title.
- Proficient in Maya and Zbrush with a history of of both realistic and stylized work.
- Strong demo reel or portfolio showcasing your most recent work.
- Ability to work and contribute effectively and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Great problem solving skills for both artistic and technical needs.
- Experience with UE3 or UE4 strongly preferred.
- Passionate about games.
- Experience with both PC and console art creation.
- Strong eye for lighting and experience with PBR lighting and materials.
- Traditional art skills (figure drawing, landscape, animals, composition, perspective, etc.).
- BA, BFA or an equivalent professional certification.
Source: Skydance Interactive