Donald Trump, insulation is a seamless wall with airpockets. Ceilings can be printed using a re-enforcing scaffold for support. Try googling info..
Really awesome work and the tutorial is fantastic. Thanks for sharing.
Absolutely no information about the 4.2 release - was it ever released in September. There is about as much information on trueSKY as there is in any of the so called products that use it. For me this lack of transparency is killing there business and points to fundamental issues with the technology. Google trueSKY in YouTube and you'll hardly get any information at all. For such a ground breaking technology this is very suspicious. Do they not have a marketing team - do they even care? Sounds like a very small company which wishes to remain small and doesn't understand what they can become because with the technology they have they should be targeting a bigger profile, revenue streams and audiance than they have and the lack of foresight here with the Simul management is quite frankly very disapointing. Another 10 years could easily disapear for these guys and they will simply remain a small fish. Very sad.
Skydance Interactive is looking for a talented 3D Artist to work on both character and environment pieces for a multiplayer FPS called PWND in Marina Del Rey, California. An ideal candidate is described as well-versed in organic and hard surface modeling, collision geo, texturing, materials.
- Model, sculpt and texture stylized 3D characters, environment pieces, and props.
- Create a mix of painted and graphic textures to match the game’s art visual style, working closely with lead and concept artists.
- Optimize art assets to meet performance goals and create collision geo.
- Troubleshoot and provide creative and technical solutions regarding the art pipeline and process.
- Collaborate in R&D efforts to push the development boundaries.
- Provide best practices & techniques for other artists.
- 3+ years experience in the game industry with at least one shipped title.
- Proficient in Maya and Zbrush with a history of of both realistic and stylized work.
- Strong demo reel or portfolio showcasing your most recent work.
- Ability to work and contribute effectively and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Great problem solving skills for both artistic and technical needs.
- Experience with UE3 or UE4 strongly preferred.
- Passionate about games.
- Experience with both PC and console art creation.
- Strong eye for lighting and experience with PBR lighting and materials.
- Traditional art skills (figure drawing, landscape, animals, composition, perspective, etc.).
- BA, BFA or an equivalent professional certification.