Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
Skydance Interactive is Seeking VFX Artist
17 March, 2017
Skydance Interactive is looking for a rockstar FX artist who knows Unreal like a champ. Ideal teammate bleeds FX and pushes the boundaries using Unreal Engine 4 and 3rd party applications like Houdini and RealFlow. Make sure to check out this offer if you have a strong understanding of materials and rendering, a sharp artistic eye and technically minded.
- Create a wide range of high quality visual effects.
- Optimize effects for performance while retaining look.
- Work closely with the Art Director and concept artists to maintain visual consistency.
- Troubleshoot and provide solutions to visual effects related issues.
- Participate in R&D efforts to develop new techniques and improve the art pipeline.
- 5+ years experience in the game industry with at least two shipped titles as a VFX artist.
- Proven track record of creating high quality particle effects and materials.
- Proficient in UE4 and Maya or 3D Studio Max.
- Experience with Unreal’s Materials, Cascade, Kismet and Blueprint.
- Strong demo reel or portfolio showcasing your most recent work.
- Ability to work and contribute effectively and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Creative problem solving skills for both artistic and technical needs.
- Experience optimizing visual effects for game-related target platforms.
- Passionate about games.
- Experience with both PC and console art creation.
- Experience with Houdini, RealFlow, or other real-time particle and fluid systems.
- BA, BFA or an equivalent professional certification.