Hi. Can you tell how the glass material was made? I found it very interesting.Congratz
There are no barriers with borders. We provide Java assignment help to the students based in Australia, the UK, New Zealand and the US. Also, writing a program using C, C++, C#, Python, Ruby, and JavaFX is not a challenging task for our experts. https://www.allassignmenthelp.com/java-assignment-help.html
Dammit. Not again. This is path tracing not Ray tracing. Ray tracing is practically an hybrid scam. This is the real stuff, the stuff from Disney and Pixar movies. Stop helping Nvidia sell ray tracing. It's not good.
Skydance Interactive is looking for a rockstar FX artist who knows Unreal like a champ. Ideal teammate bleeds FX and pushes the boundaries using Unreal Engine 4 and 3rd party applications like Houdini and RealFlow. Make sure to check out this offer if you have a strong understanding of materials and rendering, a sharp artistic eye and technically minded.
- Create a wide range of high quality visual effects.
- Optimize effects for performance while retaining look.
- Work closely with the Art Director and concept artists to maintain visual consistency.
- Troubleshoot and provide solutions to visual effects related issues.
- Participate in R&D efforts to develop new techniques and improve the art pipeline.
- 5+ years experience in the game industry with at least two shipped titles as a VFX artist.
- Proven track record of creating high quality particle effects and materials.
- Proficient in UE4 and Maya or 3D Studio Max.
- Experience with Unreal’s Materials, Cascade, Kismet and Blueprint.
- Strong demo reel or portfolio showcasing your most recent work.
- Ability to work and contribute effectively and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Creative problem solving skills for both artistic and technical needs.
- Experience optimizing visual effects for game-related target platforms.
- Passionate about games.
- Experience with both PC and console art creation.
- Experience with Houdini, RealFlow, or other real-time particle and fluid systems.
- BA, BFA or an equivalent professional certification.