That is really a great thing for us all. http://fewhacks.com/
I just based my landscape material on this. I just wish I could exactly figure out what is going on with normals, ao and displacement here.
That was extremely helpful! Thank you!
Check out a nice sound generator that is based on the Footstep Loops sound pack by The Sound Pack Tree. The tool is easy-to-use and features tons of variations.
The sound pack features footstep loops designed to ease your post-production or game audio workflow:
- 195 seamless loopable files
- 15 different footstep types in 13 different speeds each
- loops made for easy layering/combining/alternating, all exactly 30 seconds long
- barefoot, socks, sneakers (3x), slippers, flip-flops, boots, mud, puddle, gravel, metal & wooden stairs up+down
- 40 – 200 fpm (footsteps per minute)
You can get the pack for € 49 here.