This is beautiful, great work. Would love to walk around in this city
Wow, I am 22 years and self thought still trying to be a good artist, I am using blender in a country where no one cares. Thanks a lot for this inspiring article. I am not as good as this, you are very good.
Awesome. Really great tips for beginners like me to start working correctly.
Check out a nice sound generator that is based on the Footstep Loops sound pack by The Sound Pack Tree. The tool is easy-to-use and features tons of variations.
The sound pack features footstep loops designed to ease your post-production or game audio workflow:
- 195 seamless loopable files
- 15 different footstep types in 13 different speeds each
- loops made for easy layering/combining/alternating, all exactly 30 seconds long
- barefoot, socks, sneakers (3x), slippers, flip-flops, boots, mud, puddle, gravel, metal & wooden stairs up+down
- 40 – 200 fpm (footsteps per minute)
You can get the pack for € 49 here.