Great job! I want this too! Please make it somehow available!
I want this!
SpeedTree 8.4 has been released bringing export options and new high-performance wind in SpeedTree for Games with a refined natural motion while using a shorter vertex shader and smaller vertex buffer.
The update brings lossless compression for TIFF exports, the ability to add bones to FBX or XML files exported via the games exporting system, per-material atlas control, and more.
- SDK Games Wind. A faster, one-draw-call capable wind algorithm.
- Opacity Tweaks. Opacity map boosting in the viewport for preventing screen dooring at lower mips when a2c is enabled has been improved.
- TIFF exports switch to lossless compression. TIFF images exported from the Modeler now use LZW compression.
- New data in XML exports. Model extents, the parameters for the currently selected wind algorithm, and near/far LOD distances are now saved in XML exports.
- AO adjustments. Refinements have been made to per-vertex AO computations to improve edge case scenarios introduced by oddly shaped models.
- Bones in game FBX and raw XML exports. Bones can now be added to FBX or XML files exported via the games exporting system
- And more
You can learn all about the latest version here.
Abandoned Post Apoc Apartment Game Props by Dekogon is a bundle of high-quality assets and includes all meshes, maps, materials, Blueprints, and effects created in the Unreal Engine. Each asset was created for realistic AAA quality visuals, style, and budget. Additionally includes RAW files (Obj, Fbx, and Textures) for use in other engines or software.