Read online Punjab News in Punjabi. We cover all kind of topics such as sports, politics, Bollywood, Pollywood and soon. Visit once for breaking news. https://www.rozanaspokesman.com/epaper
Very impressive article Jake! You are very talented.
nice article! i love seeing the breakdowns.
Black Chilla Studio has recently released “Sci-fi 3d Model Starter Pack”, which is a huge set of 104 individual models that will let you quickly assemble futuristic environments. The pack is all about modular workflow, so you will save tons of time spent on designing, sketching, modeling, baking normals and painting mask textures.
At Black Chilla Studio in our free time we are developing project which we call “Deadalus 001”. It is not exactly specified what it’s going to be. At this point it’s based on creating a massive spaceship environment and in generating our own sci-fi universum. Mostly a lot of sketching, painting, writing and modeling. In all of this creation process we’re making tons of 3d modular objects. Lately we decided to share some of our work in hope that someone else shall find it useful as well. So, we’ve gathered stylistically matching models and put ‘em together into this presented model pack.
Black Chilla Studio
- 104 models (151 if you count different sizes) in low and high poly versions
- *.blend file with a custom node setup
- Ambient Occlusion and Normal Maps — individual for every object
- 4 Different masks for mixing materials: Dirt Mask, Edge Mask, Worn Mask and Dust Mask
- 4 bonus models of Huge Pillars (only meshes, no materials)
- Every material has non-overlapping UV map that is used by all delivered textures
- All models are saved as *.blends, *.fbx and *.obj files
- All textures are saved as *.jpg in: 8192×8192, 3072×3072 and 1024×1024
- All models are made out of quads
- High poly models have no materials/masks – they were made only for baking normals
- All models are subdivide-ready — adding subdivisions makes edges smooth without losing geometry
- All individual *.fbx and *.obj objects have origin point set at 0,0,0
- Objects don’t have generated lightmaps
- Textures displayed are not included — these are textures from Poliigon.com