VUE without competition
Can you please give us a walkthrough how to implement this into Maya? would be super helpful. Thanks a lot.
EffectiveTDs has revealed a new version of Storm, its standalone granular simulation tool. The new version brings expressions for all float and boolean parameters, a Linux version, floating licensing option, the ability for caches and images to be written in the background for up to 2X speed increases, forces based on chunks.
There’s also a new wind mode force, improved Alembic sequence export to include more data and multiple tool accelerations, improvements on viewport display and other fixes.
- Multithread. Modern architecture means Storm scales well with multiple threads.
- Fast viewport. Accelerated viewport display. Millions of particles in real time.
- Geometry import. Import geometry with: Obj // SD // ABC
- Output Data. Storm offers PRT / BIN / Alembic cache export, compatible with most major 3D apps
- Control. Stiffness controls, constraint forces. Simulate from sand to jelly with ease.
You can learn more about the tool here.
Hard-Surface Height/Alpha Vol.1 by Jonas Ronnegard is a Sci-Fi brush and alpha set for Substance Painter, ZBrush, Quixel DDO and more. There are 325 brushes and height/alpha maps, all 2048×2048 16bit in tiff and jpeg as well as ABR Photoshop Brushes. 2 Video Tutorials are included.