The Link is at the Bottom.. Windows on Left... Mac on Right https://studio.vroid.com/download.html
Por favor não parem, trabalho perfeito, nostálgico, me lembra da minha infância com os meus amigos jogando o HL1 e se divertindo. Com essa engine o jogo ficou muito lindo, eu sei que não é fácil fazer este jogo do zero mas eu pagaria qualquer valor caso este jogo esteja a venda no steam, não importa quanto tempo demore.
Jonathan Van Immerzeel‘s Stylized Water Shader is updated. New great features are included, and the customizable pack is now supported in Unity 2018.1 and newer.
After its initial release in September 2016, the package sees a major version bump to version 2.0.0. The previous version of the pack can be found here.
With this version previously deprecated Desktop shaders have been made obsolete and removed from the package. They are now replaced by the Desktop shader previously marked as “Beta”.
- 3 new demo/example scenes: Island, lake and pond
- 4 water VFX assets
- New Mobile uber shader (up to ~37% faster)Lighting modes (Unlit/Basic/Advanced)
- Orthographic cameras
- Vertex painting support for intersection and opacity
- Support for Single-Pass Stereo rendering
- Reflection blurring
- Tiling deduction toggle (Desktop only)
- Color gradient feature (Desktop only)
- Additional waves layer toggle, for improved wave animations
- Surface highlight and Intersection distortion parameters
- Custom heightmap option
- Inspector UX improvements, sections now function as an accordion
- Tiling is now separated for each feature (Normals/Waves/Intersection/Foam)
- “Surface highlights” is now called “Foam” for clarity
- Depth and Intersection maximum value ranges have been increased
- Desktop shader no longer uses tessellation, for wider compatibility
- Compressed textures option now automatically bakes textures when value is changed
- Increased UV size of included meshes to be more in line with World-space tiling
- Wave direction now also allows negative values
- “Custom” toggles for intersection and waves is now a drop-down menu option
- Old demo scene and related assets
- Mobile Advanced and Mobile Basic shaders