Great! For a beginner wants to learn programming language then they needs to click here: http://letsfindcourse.com/ Providing you the best programming courses or tutorials recommended by experts.
You wait until AI is fully implemented. Sound advice anyone? Learn a second profession or become a generalist and you might be working in the future. There is no way to stop AI. It will devour the system. Good Luck
Hey Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Anyway, I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. https://www.webglobals.com.au/
Jonathan Van Immerzeel‘s Stylized Water Shader is updated. New great features are included, and the customizable pack is now supported in Unity 2018.1 and newer.
After its initial release in September 2016, the package sees a major version bump to version 2.0.0. The previous version of the pack can be found here.
With this version previously deprecated Desktop shaders have been made obsolete and removed from the package. They are now replaced by the Desktop shader previously marked as “Beta”.
- 3 new demo/example scenes: Island, lake and pond
- 4 water VFX assets
- New Mobile uber shader (up to ~37% faster)Lighting modes (Unlit/Basic/Advanced)
- Orthographic cameras
- Vertex painting support for intersection and opacity
- Support for Single-Pass Stereo rendering
- Reflection blurring
- Tiling deduction toggle (Desktop only)
- Color gradient feature (Desktop only)
- Additional waves layer toggle, for improved wave animations
- Surface highlight and Intersection distortion parameters
- Custom heightmap option
- Inspector UX improvements, sections now function as an accordion
- Tiling is now separated for each feature (Normals/Waves/Intersection/Foam)
- “Surface highlights” is now called “Foam” for clarity
- Depth and Intersection maximum value ranges have been increased
- Desktop shader no longer uses tessellation, for wider compatibility
- Compressed textures option now automatically bakes textures when value is changed
- Increased UV size of included meshes to be more in line with World-space tiling
- Wave direction now also allows negative values
- “Custom” toggles for intersection and waves is now a drop-down menu option
- Old demo scene and related assets
- Mobile Advanced and Mobile Basic shaders