Your place is valueble for me. Thanks!… https://hotmail0909.weebly.com/blog
You have done an outstanding job. Greetings to Toivo Glumov and Natalie Kayurova.
It'd be great to see some kind of tutorial with tips how you made it.
Allegorithmic released new version of its Substance Painter, which features a lot of useful improvements. Take a look at the details below.
Here is the full list of improvements:
- [License] Be able to change the license file location
- [Viewport] Add a “B” shortcut to cycle between additional maps
- [Import] Allow to import FBX 2016/2017 properly
- [Tool] Remove checkers when using the quick mask
- [Iray] Add scene dimensions information
- [Iray] Allow to increase maximum number of samples and render time
- [UI] Update result immediately when using +/- button on sliders
- [UI] Allow greater precision for Grayscale sliders
- [Export] Don’t export an alpha channel for textures being RGB only
- [Export] Update Dota 2 export preset
- [Shelf] New “Hexagon tiles” pattern
- [Shelf] New “Weld” tool
- [Shelf] Updated finish filters to give direction controls