Thanks for sharing and detailed production breakdown
i thought there wouldnt be anything better than akeytsu for creating easy animations. im happy if i am proven wrong.
Keith, I just wanted to stop by and say: Thank you.
Allegorithmic released new version of its Substance Painter, which features a lot of useful improvements. Take a look at the details below.
Here is the full list of improvements:
- [License] Be able to change the license file location
- [Viewport] Add a “B” shortcut to cycle between additional maps
- [Import] Allow to import FBX 2016/2017 properly
- [Tool] Remove checkers when using the quick mask
- [Iray] Add scene dimensions information
- [Iray] Allow to increase maximum number of samples and render time
- [UI] Update result immediately when using +/- button on sliders
- [UI] Allow greater precision for Grayscale sliders
- [Export] Don’t export an alpha channel for textures being RGB only
- [Export] Update Dota 2 export preset
- [Shelf] New “Hexagon tiles” pattern
- [Shelf] New “Weld” tool
- [Shelf] Updated finish filters to give direction controls