Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
San Antonio US 18, Jan — 21, Jan
London GB 21, Jan — 23, Jan
Taipei TW 24, Jan — 29, Jan
Zürich CH 31, Jan — 4, Feb
Leamington Spa GB 31, Jan — 3, Feb
after reading this incredible article, im still left with the question..."but, HOW?!"
More of these please! I need some good beginner tutorial!
ahahahah Luke hahaha comment of the day !
Substance Painter 2.6 Released
28 April, 2017
Allegorithmic has presented a new version of its Substance Painter with a bunch of cool features. The latest version introduces great ways to rename texture sets, update project resources and reassign texture sets. It also adds new sample project called “Meet Mat” for you to experiment.
Here is a quick video overview:
- Add new sample project “Meet Mat”
- [Plugin] New “Resources Updater” plugin
- [TextureSet] Allow to rename and add a description to texture sets
- [TextureSet] Allow to reassign materials
- [TextureSet] Add a setting button in the texture set list window
- [TextureSet] Show “disabled” texture sets at the bottom of the list
- [Substance] Use additional maps at the current texture set resolution to improve performances
- [Scripting] Allow to update a resource used in a project (material, generator, etc.)
- [Scripting] Add a way to add/remove a shelf
- [Scripting] Allow to query info from resource in projects
- [Scripting] Allow to retrieve a list of available shelfs
- [Scripting] Improve AlgWidget thumbnail tutorial
- [Export] Disable/Enable bit depth based on file format support
- [Log] Add plugin name to print in console
- [Log] Remove error about hidden texture sets
- Update “Welcome Screen” with new icons and text for samples
- Crash when updating a mesh in specific projects
- [Viewport] Symmetry plane inner color is not visible anymore
- [Viewport] Some post-process effects are enabled when using the solo view
- [Shaders] “over_premult” blending doesn’t work properly
- [Shaders] Warning about alpha-test with the default shader
- [Shelf] Incorrect parsing of tags from Substances
- [Shelf] MatFX Rust Weathering doesn’t work properly
- [Shelf] HSL filter is enabled on incorrect channels by default
- [Shelf] Sharpen is enabled on Height/Normal channel by default
- [Export] Vray export presets don’t use an OpenGL normal map