WRITING IN CAPS MAKES COOL SLIDES.
Would be cool if marmoset fixed the python import of displacement maps cause I never could make it work and support doesnt give a s***
is this project showed on android mobile phone or super pc??
What’s up with Substance Source? The team released 70 hybrid scans of various grounds and walls: sandy beaches, rocky ridges covered with seaweed, old stone cottage walls, moldy wood docks and more. The new set is all about the summer. Winter is just around the corner, so take deep breath and enjoy some heartwarming memories with the help of high-quality materials in 4K.
Here is what we achieved:
- We captured a total of 7671 images in 36MP resolution of more than 50 different environments from organic and natural scenes like beaches and pine forest floors as well as more urban landscapes like walls, roads and doors.
- Each texture is an aggregate of 60 to 200 images. From all the rushes we assembled the data into a pre-processing pipeline to create orthophotos with information about color and terrain elevation.
- Various scale textures ranging from 50cm x 50cm to 3mx3m. And this is just the beginning.
- We created custom templates in Substance Designer to crop, tile and clean the image inputs in 8K resolution (the only limitation here is your hardware).
- Our pipeline automatically performs image delighting operations as well as height corrections from pre-processed maps directly in Substance Designer.
You can find more details on the latest update here.