Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
Helsinki FI 17, Oct — 25, Oct
London GB 22, Oct — 23, Oct
Singapore SG 23, Oct — 25, Oct
Paris FR 24, Oct — 27, Oct
San Jose US 25, Oct — 26, Oct
You should edit the dates: https://code.blender.org/2018/08/blender-2-8-planning-update/ Blender 2.8 will be published in 2019.
llo there mates, it is unlimited molded piece totally portrayed, continue with the broad work continually. Friv
Sucker Punch Needs a Level Designer
22 March, 2017
Sucker Punch is seeking a Level Designer who shares passion for pushing creative limits and redefining expectations about what games can be. Do you have a passion for creating compelling layouts and working with a team of creative individuals? Then check out this offer. Team leadership experience is expected, with a proven track record of high-quality results.
- Design and build both open world and directed layouts, from concept to polish, that are grounded and unique, delivering a compelling game experience.
- Create and iterate encounter layouts to support the navigational and combat goals for the game.
- Work closely with Designers and Environment Artists to develop, implement, and maintain building standard metrics throughout the world.
- Work with the Content Designers to develop encounter locations specific to narrative and gameplay needs.
- Integrate research and concept art into playable game spaces.
- Work closely with the Project Directors and other Leads to ensure quality across the game.
- Continuously strive to push the quality bar higher.
- Proven track record of developing engaging open world content.
- At least 3 years’ experience in the games industry working as a Level Designer or similar content creation experience.
- Proficient at identifying and supporting gameplay needs and constraints within an encounter layout.
- Experience developing and shipping at least one AAA console or PC game.
- Strong understanding and experience with 3D Modeling Software (preferably Maya).
- Experience building large open worlds with a focus on 3rd person action encounters a plus.
- Basic scripting ability (XML, LUA, PYTHON, etc) or competency in a programming language a plus.
- Outstanding communication and collaboration skills.
- An aptitude for learning new technology, level editors, scripting languages, engines, and systems; especially industry-standard content creation tools.
- Must be a self-motivated and energetic team player with a very strong work ethic and cooperative attitude.
- Position is currently open to those eligible to work in the States, and willing to relocate to Bellevue, WA.