Their website does say that you can pay per image at $1 per image. I am in the opposite boat though. I could see this having a very significant effect on photogrammetry but I would need to process a few thousand images at a time which would not be very feasible with their current pricing model
To the developers. A very promising piece of software for a VFX supervisor like me. BUT, please reconsider your pricing tiers and introduce a per-image price. We are a pretty large facility, but I can only imagine needing about 1-10 images a month at the very most. It's like HDRI's - we buy them all the time, one at a time. They need to be individually billed so a producer can charge them against a particular job.
Take a look at a free Sylvanas Windrunner Maya rig that you can get on Cubebrush. The project is available for non-commercial use only, but it’s still nice to play with. Modeled and textured by Ray Thuc Le and rigged by Truong Cg Artist.
Cannot download the rig?
Software: Maya 2014 (or higher)
Rigged using Advanced Skeleton.
Polycount: >200k Tris (this is not a game character)
Texture: 4k Resolution PBR Roughness/Metalic Workflow
Maya scene files include:
Sylvanas_Rig.ma: the rigged Sylvanas.
SylvanasRigforGame.ma: the rigged Sylvanas for game purpose.
The bow rig was built based on the bow by Josh Underwood
Folder “redshift” contain all the files for rendering in Redshift3d.
Remember to set project, so all the textures can be loaded automatically.
Terms and Conditions
Download, display and animate the Rig for your non-commercial, personal use.
Under the following conditions:
You must include the following attribution notice, in the credits or on screen during a presentation every time you share the Rig, the Material or Your Work.
With the understanding that:
- You may use the Rig in your demo reel.
- You may not use the Rig or any modification of the Rig to promote a commercial venture.
- You may not give or distribute the Rig or any modifications of the Rig to others.
- You may post Your Work on your own site or social media pages, or you may link to a third-party site containing Your Work, so long as the third-party does not break any of these Rules.
- Once you’ve shared or used the Rig, anyone else using it also has to follow these Rules. You have to be clear with them that it is not you giving permission to use the Rig, it’s us.
- You may not use Rigs or Materials to create anything that contains pornographic, sexually explicit, lewd, obscene, objectionable, or excessively violent content, promotes or condones illegal activities, or incites hate or violence against an ethnic, religious, or protected group. Whether the content is “objectionable” is up to us.
Sylvanas Windrunner is copyright by Blizzard Entertainment.