Well, good idea Netflix. At least deamons are already black and don't need to be changed in order to push you SJW agenda.
The work you did on the depth of field is very impressive. I'll look into CryEngine
An unmatched and nonpareil post i have ever seen. The content is so appealing that it has created an impulse to avail Assignment Help Singapore services. http://www.myassignmenthelpsg.com/
We have recently published an article about a new Tataouine project by Alireza Khajehali. It is a marvelous UE4 scene that pushes that boundaries and presents the next level of rocks. The thing is that Alireza and his team have decided to release the scene as a pack on UE Marketplace.
- Seamless mesh to landscape blending.
- Highly modular terrain uber shader with 3 paint layers, and ability to add more.
- Modular rock shader allowing you to apply it to any other rocks as well.
- Controllable distance based landscape and mesh tessellation.
- Material sharing between assets to maximize efficiency.
- Extensive material customization for every asset.
- Upgraded moving dust function on the terrain.
- Library of custom plug and play functions.
- Fully heightmap based layer blending.
- Heat Haze Effect – Feel the heat!
- Manually set LOD distances.
- Two excellent demo maps.
- Layered cloud shadows.
- TWO Demo scenes.
- Accurate collisions.
- Light ray shader.
- Up to 5 LODs.
- PBR Materials.
- PBR Lighting.
- PBR: Yes
- LOD: Yes
- Collision: Yes
- Documentation: Yes
- Texture size: Up to 4K
-  Light Ray Variations
-  Material Instances
-  Material Functions
-  Overview map
-  Ambient Loop
-  Materials
-  Textures
-  Demo maps
-  particle
-  Meshes
-  Decals