This priest surely committed to his celibate there...
Cheap art will be just that. The true value lies in commitment and hard work. This is just a tool and without a creative mind operating it the results will hold no magic. Did photography kill painting? I think both are doing and developing rather well.
We have recently published an article about a new Tataouine project by Alireza Khajehali. It is a marvelous UE4 scene that pushes that boundaries and presents the next level of rocks. The thing is that Alireza and his team have decided to release the scene as a pack on UE Marketplace.
- Seamless mesh to landscape blending.
- Highly modular terrain uber shader with 3 paint layers, and ability to add more.
- Modular rock shader allowing you to apply it to any other rocks as well.
- Controllable distance based landscape and mesh tessellation.
- Material sharing between assets to maximize efficiency.
- Extensive material customization for every asset.
- Upgraded moving dust function on the terrain.
- Library of custom plug and play functions.
- Fully heightmap based layer blending.
- Heat Haze Effect – Feel the heat!
- Manually set LOD distances.
- Two excellent demo maps.
- Layered cloud shadows.
- TWO Demo scenes.
- Accurate collisions.
- Light ray shader.
- Up to 5 LODs.
- PBR Materials.
- PBR Lighting.
- PBR: Yes
- LOD: Yes
- Collision: Yes
- Documentation: Yes
- Texture size: Up to 4K
-  Light Ray Variations
-  Material Instances
-  Material Functions
-  Overview map
-  Ambient Loop
-  Materials
-  Textures
-  Demo maps
-  particle
-  Meshes
-  Decals