Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
is it possible to sell this scene on gumroad
Very Nice, Love the rocks man!
Tataouine Rocks for UE4 Now Available
3 November, 2017
We have recently published an article about a new Tataouine project by Alireza Khajehali. It is a marvelous UE4 scene that pushes that boundaries and presents the next level of rocks. The thing is that Alireza and his team have decided to release the scene as a pack on UE Marketplace.
- Seamless mesh to landscape blending.
- Highly modular terrain uber shader with 3 paint layers, and ability to add more.
- Modular rock shader allowing you to apply it to any other rocks as well.
- Controllable distance based landscape and mesh tessellation.
- Material sharing between assets to maximize efficiency.
- Extensive material customization for every asset.
- Upgraded moving dust function on the terrain.
- Library of custom plug and play functions.
- Fully heightmap based layer blending.
- Heat Haze Effect – Feel the heat!
- Manually set LOD distances.
- Two excellent demo maps.
- Layered cloud shadows.
- TWO Demo scenes.
- Accurate collisions.
- Light ray shader.
- Up to 5 LODs.
- PBR Materials.
- PBR Lighting.
- PBR: Yes
- LOD: Yes
- Collision: Yes
- Documentation: Yes
- Texture size: Up to 4K
-  Light Ray Variations
-  Material Instances
-  Material Functions
-  Overview map
-  Ambient Loop
-  Materials
-  Textures
-  Demo maps
-  particle
-  Meshes
-  Decals
Source: Unreal Engine Marketplace