GAYLE ELIZABETH LUSK am full Deaf call home phone VP OK 657 600 4982.
ArtStudio is just too good not to leave a review for. I’ve been using Photoshop on my PC for drawing, photo editing, and professional work for the past six years and when I finally got an iPad with Apple Pencil support I was really hoping Procreate or one of the numerous other drawing/editing apps would be able to replace the feel of PS. Unfortunately, even though Procreate is indeed an amazing drawing program, it still doesn’t really satisfy my need for the familiar feel of photoshop and drawing with photoshop brushes. ArtStudio Pro solved all my problems. It’s got everything you could need and MORE (I especially love their amazing smoothing/line weight algorithm and pressure customization). It’s basically Photoshop, but without having to pay the ridiculous Adobe subscription every month. The price for this app is perfect, in my opinion (and honestly it’s even a bit low, for all it’s able to accomplish) and I really want to give a huge thank you to everyone who worked on/is working on this app and updating it. You’ve saved me so much money and frustration. Hats of to you!
Pretty good post. Thanks to blog author for the wonderful and informative post You may also read the website - http://www.coloradoloansnearme.com
We have recently published an article about a new Tataouine project by Alireza Khajehali. It is a marvelous UE4 scene that pushes that boundaries and presents the next level of rocks. The thing is that Alireza and his team have decided to release the scene as a pack on UE Marketplace.
- Seamless mesh to landscape blending.
- Highly modular terrain uber shader with 3 paint layers, and ability to add more.
- Modular rock shader allowing you to apply it to any other rocks as well.
- Controllable distance based landscape and mesh tessellation.
- Material sharing between assets to maximize efficiency.
- Extensive material customization for every asset.
- Upgraded moving dust function on the terrain.
- Library of custom plug and play functions.
- Fully heightmap based layer blending.
- Heat Haze Effect – Feel the heat!
- Manually set LOD distances.
- Two excellent demo maps.
- Layered cloud shadows.
- TWO Demo scenes.
- Accurate collisions.
- Light ray shader.
- Up to 5 LODs.
- PBR Materials.
- PBR Lighting.
- PBR: Yes
- LOD: Yes
- Collision: Yes
- Documentation: Yes
- Texture size: Up to 4K
-  Light Ray Variations
-  Material Instances
-  Material Functions
-  Overview map
-  Ambient Loop
-  Materials
-  Textures
-  Demo maps
-  particle
-  Meshes
-  Decals