TECH University has opened registration for a Master’s Degree in 3D Modeling.
This 2-year course contains 3,000 hours with 28 core models from Anatomy, Retopology and Maya Modeling, Rendering, Lighting, and Model Posing to Polygonal Modeling in 3D Studio Max, Advanced Modeling in Rhino, and Hard Surface Modeling.
The core features of the educational program:
- The development of case studies presented by experts in 3D Modeling
- Practical exercises where self-assessment can be used to improve learning
- Its special emphasis is on innovative methodologies in design and 3D Modeling
- Theoretical lessons, questions to the expert, debate forums on controversial topics, and individual reflection assignments
- Content that is accessible from any fixed or portable device with an Internet connection
The mentors note that the main objectives of this program are to provide a professional with cutting-edge techniques in 3D Modeling, make the student an expert user of the art tools and platforms, and develop soft skills to ease the job search after graduation.
This program is aimed to provide the artists with the innovative techniques in texturing with Adobe 3D Substance Painter and Mari, character styling with Substance Painter and ZBrush, 3D modeling with Graphite Tool, rendering with VRay engine in 3DS Max, and technical modeling in Rhino.
You may learn more about this course and download its full program here.