Amazing work. I would really appriciate if you post a tutorial about that ornament. Thanks
Gabe is amazing and im happy to have him basicaly be the face of gaming. If you have something against him reply to this, i would love to discus
Awesome! So proud of you!!! <3
Tesla Motors is searching for Unreal Engine 4 experts for designing their cars. The power of Unreal is being realized even more by other industries and this could be your chance to do something different with your skills.
Tesla Motors is an automaker that is also a technology and design company with a focus on energy innovation. This innovative company is bringing beautiful cars that are aesthetically gorgeous and extremely quiet when running. No matter what anybody says, a Tesla car is something that they probably have dreamed of at one point or another.
Now there’s some good news for people who have experience with Unreal Engine 4. If you know how to use this engine by Epic Games, you can work for Tesla. Now you’re probably asking why they would be looking for people who can use a game engine. This is because they understand the raw power that comes with UE4 and they believe it is the best way to visualize their vehicles.
This job is advertised on Gamasutra now. Here are some of the requirements they ask for:
- Bachelor degree in film, tv, digital media, design or similar.
- Two years minimum experience in real time visualization / games.
- Must be proficient in Unreal 4. Knowledge in Blueprints.
- Experience with Maya, VRED ideal.
- Scripting and automotive experience a plus.
- Familiar with HMDs, VR solutions, etc.
- Receptive to learning new tools and exchanging knowledge.
- Accustomed to going above and beyond.
- Excellent communicator, team player, resourceful, organized and mindful of time management.
The thing to keep in mind is that they are looking for someone with a bachelor degree and that two years minimum in real time visualization and games is asked for. But you know, this could be the job that you’ve always wanted. So click the link here for more information.