Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
Utrecht NL 24, Nov — 26, Nov
Philadelphia US 30, Nov — 3, Dec
London GB 30, Nov — 1, Dec
London GB 30, Nov — 3, Dec
Dortmund DE 1, Dec — 3, Dec
This is a good blog,it teach me manu things.Thank for your share! visit us http://al3ab-banat01.blogspot.com
TexTools 1.2 Released
1 May, 2018
A toolkit for Blender called TexTools has been updated to version 1.2. The release brings a number of tools for textures, including a pattern tool with 6 basic templates, and more.
- Mesh Texture: Trim tool + collapse tool
- Mesh Texture: Pattern tool with 6 patterns
- Mesh Texture: Wrap slider
- Bake Mode: Paint Base aka Blizzard diffuse map.
- Bake Mode: Bevel mask
- Bake Mode: Bevel tangent normal map
- Bake Mode: Bevel world normal map
- Checker map: the last click clears checker map
- Checker map: gravity map
- Select bake mode: Preview previous baked texture
- Align UV islands rotation to 6 world axis
- Majority of commands added in default Blender menus
- Mesh Texture: Wrap: More flexible selection options
- Reload textures: Remove unused materials (dependencies) and show a popup of removed items + reloaded images
- Bake pairs: New keywords for high and low: hi, lo
- Fixed rectify with high-density meshes
You can learn more about the update here.