As a indie developer in a country that don't have a commercial agreement with the US, I hope steam listen to Epic. Steam takes 30% of my revenue, and US gov. get another 30%, than I need to pay taxes in my country (Brazil). So in the end, i get roughly 20% of the full price.
Nice to meet great personality who has excellent talent in 3D characterization and found here best example. Caroline, http://www.personalstatementfolks.co.uk
The game lovers of Epic Games will be disappointed to know that from now onward seam would stop doing exclusives if Steam lifted its revenue cut for developers. William, http://www.eliteassignment.co.uk
A toolkit for Blender called TexTools has been updated to version 1.2. The release brings a number of tools for textures, including a pattern tool with 6 basic templates, and more.
- Mesh Texture: Trim tool + collapse tool
- Mesh Texture: Pattern tool with 6 patterns
- Mesh Texture: Wrap slider
- Bake Mode: Paint Base aka Blizzard diffuse map.
- Bake Mode: Bevel mask
- Bake Mode: Bevel tangent normal map
- Bake Mode: Bevel world normal map
- Checker map: the last click clears checker map
- Checker map: gravity map
- Select bake mode: Preview previous baked texture
- Align UV islands rotation to 6 world axis
- Majority of commands added in default Blender menus
- Mesh Texture: Wrap: More flexible selection options
- Reload textures: Remove unused materials (dependencies) and show a popup of removed items + reloaded images
- Bake pairs: New keywords for high and low: hi, lo
- Fixed rectify with high-density meshes
You can learn more about the update here.