for the god sake do it for 3ds max and take my money yoo
We're using Unity (Quarter Circle Games). I'm happy to give an interview and some of my lighting/PP techniques. You can view out game here: https://store.steampowered.com/app/907500/The_Peterson_Case/
A toolkit for Blender called TexTools has been updated to version 1.2. The release brings a number of tools for textures, including a pattern tool with 6 basic templates, and more.
- Mesh Texture: Trim tool + collapse tool
- Mesh Texture: Pattern tool with 6 patterns
- Mesh Texture: Wrap slider
- Bake Mode: Paint Base aka Blizzard diffuse map.
- Bake Mode: Bevel mask
- Bake Mode: Bevel tangent normal map
- Bake Mode: Bevel world normal map
- Checker map: the last click clears checker map
- Checker map: gravity map
- Select bake mode: Preview previous baked texture
- Align UV islands rotation to 6 world axis
- Majority of commands added in default Blender menus
- Mesh Texture: Wrap: More flexible selection options
- Reload textures: Remove unused materials (dependencies) and show a popup of removed items + reloaded images
- Bake pairs: New keywords for high and low: hi, lo
- Fixed rectify with high-density meshes
You can learn more about the update here.