A new kind of runner with full character control in a 3D space with a 360-degree view.
Coma, an extremely serious condition associated with loss of consciousness and inviting death, has found a way to consume the game industry. A new game by Lux Caput (one man army) will let you discover incredibly atmospheric depths of the subconsciousness of the main character. The title will make you use dexterity and acrobatics to save your life.
Here are some more intriguing hints from the developer:
- Run the gauntlet of all-consuming darkness with its puzzles and obstacles.
- You will never know what awaits you on the other side of the door.
- Death or life.
- The further you run, the more difficult it is to get out.
- You will find unique world of the subconscious behind each door.
- Stunning graphics and the atmosphere of light and shade will gratify you.
- The line between life and death will add adrenaline to the gameplay.
- You will feel hardcore.
- Always run.
- Find salvation.
Basically, it’s a hardcore runner with full character control in a 3D space with a 360-degree view. The game features 13 unique levels with growing complexity. What is more, the Coma provides stunning graphics and game atmosphere.
You can find more info on the game and get it here.