Great! For a beginner wants to learn programming language then they needs to click here: http://letsfindcourse.com/ Providing you the best programming courses or tutorials recommended by experts.
You wait until AI is fully implemented. Sound advice anyone? Learn a second profession or become a generalist and you might be working in the future. There is no way to stop AI. It will devour the system. Good Luck
Hey Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Anyway, I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. https://www.webglobals.com.au/
The Epic Games Store, announced earlier this week, is now live. The new store, which will coexist inside the Epic Launcher app for Windows and Mac, is finally up after a surprise launch as a part of the Game Awards in Los Angeles.
Epic has only confirmed 14 titles so far, but these first two are quite impressive: Ashen from developer A44 and publisher Annapurna Interactive, and an all-new game from Supergiant Games called Hades. The store will also feature Gunfire Games’ recently released Darksiders 3 as well as legendary Journey and Super Meat Boy.
The full list of titles:
- Ashen by A44 and Annapurna Interactive (now available)
- Darksiders III by Gunfire Games and THQ Nordic (available Dec. 14)
- Hades by Supergiant Games (now available)
- Hello Neighbor: Hide and Seek by tinyBuild (now available)
- Genesis Alpha One by Radiation Blue and Team17 (coming soon)
- Journey by thatgamecompany and Annapurna Interactive (coming soon)
- Maneater by Tripwire Interactive (coming soon)
- Outer Wilds by Mobius Digital and Annapurna Interactive (coming soon)
- Pathless by Giant Squid Studios (coming soon)
- Rebel Galaxy Outlaw by Double Damage Games (coming soon)
- Satisfactory by Coffee Stain Studios (coming soon)
- Subnautica by Unknown Worlds (available for free from Dec. 14 – Dec. 27)
- Super Meat Boy by Team Meat (available for free from Dec. 28 – Jan. 10)
- World War Z by Saber Interactive (coming soon)
It’s too early to say whether the initiative will be successful, but we’ll be looking forward to hearing more from the developers. Make sure to discuss the news in the comments below.