Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
Birmingham GB 20, Sep — 24, Sep
Chiba JP 20, Sep — 24, Sep
Ohio US 21, Sep — 24, Sep
Québec CA 26, Sep — 28, Sep
Los Angeles US 27, Sep — 1, Oct
Very interesting article, thanks for sharing!
astounding work there - hope someone important notices! I'm just jrpg fan. . . somebody needs to hire you!
Yasss you guys rule so much LOVE please do the next part!!!
The Foundry KATANA 2.5v3 Available Now
30 September, 2016
KATANA, the Foundry’s lighting and lookdev solution, has been updated to v2.5. Now, all studios can use KATANA on either Windows or Linux. KATANA 2.5 is easier to install, and offers an expanded range of supporting plug-ins, including RenderMan, V-Ray, Arnold and 3Delight.
- TP 116498 / BZ 49694 – Example projects using RenderMan as the main renderer are now compatible with RenderMan for Katana (RfK) 21.0.
- TP 198065 – Katana crashed when previewing curves with degrees different than 1 or 3 in the Viewer tab.
- TP 228162 – Katana would fail to render in batch mode if the current user’s ‘.katana’ directory did not exist and could not be created.
- TP 228312 – Color picker dialog RGB values did not update if the edited parameter was not locally set.
- TP 229524 – File Browser Quick Links containing a trailing slash were assigned an empty label.
- TP 229719 – Documentation of GroupBuilder in C++ was missing.
- TP 229823 – Progress messages displayed while baking a Look File would include no location name while processing locations that did not exist in the reference scene.
- TP 229981 – Live rendering did not update when no network connection was present.
- TP 230292 – The File Browser Current Favorite did not update within a Katana session.
- TP 231260 – When choosing commands from the Pin submenu in the context menu of a location in the Scene Graph tab, an exception was raised.
Source: The Foundry