Take part in the new cool challenge!
Join the Real-Time Shorts Challenge hosted by MacInnes Studios. MacInnes Studios specializes in virtual production solutions in film, marketing, and branded content. The Real-Time Shorts Challenge focuses on collaboration and experiments in the world of real-time shorts. The challenge is free to take part in, and you can participate as an individual artist or as a team.
Your judges will be:
- Matt Workman - Virtual Production DP
- Kim Libreri - CTO at Epic Games
- Julie Young - VR and AR producer
- Nigel Tierney - Head of Content RYOT/Verizon Media
- Joy Lea - 3D Artist
- Randal Kleiser - Movie Director
- Targa Sahyoun - Creative Producer Capitol Records
Some guidelines to follow:
- The challenge is UE4 only.
- The challenge goes 30 days from download.
- You can work with any UE pipeline you like.
- To use or not use given characters is up to you.
- You can add your own CG, live-action, or volumetric characters.
The prices will be in cash and/or hardware.
Check the website for more information.
You can register here.
The cover image is the artwork by Joy Lea.