Very interesting article, thanks for sharing!
astounding work there - hope someone important notices! I'm just jrpg fan. . . somebody needs to hire you!
Yasss you guys rule so much LOVE please do the next part!!!
Singleplayer survival and exploration experience title, the Solus Project released as early access February 18 2016. This is a title set on a mysterious and seemingly uninhabited alien planet created with Unreal Engine 4.
The Solus Project’s description:
Earth has been destroyed and mankind lingers on in a small fleet of ships near Pluto. As humanity’s last hope, you are sent to scout a distant planet as a potential location for a colony. After years of space travel disaster strikes however, and your ship is destroyed when approaching the planet…
With your team members dead and your equipment gone you have no way of communicating or receiving help from anyone… you are completely and utterly alone…
Desperately you look for a way of phoning home, but as you explore the seemingly desolate planet, you uncover the dark secrets buried within the depths. In this otherworldly odyssey you uncover mystery upon mystery as you try to survive the harsh climate.
It all comes down to exploration: player will discover the secrets of the uncharted planet, dive into cave systems and tombs to solve tons of riddles. Journey will be companioned by fully dynamic atmosphere: day and night cycle, smart plant, unique weather system. The gameplay is said to be challenging as gamers have to survive the extreme climate.
- Plants grow and rot. Ocean tide based on the moon. Your body responds to everything from getting wet to lack of sleep to walking uphill to the humidity.
- Your death means the end of mankind. Save us and rebuild a communication device to phone home, by scavenging useful items.
- Be a pioneer, an archeologist, and an astronaut to explore a mysterious alien planet. The adventure has a beginning and an end, but it is a harsh world. A mistake will cost you your life.
- Many kilometers/miles of alien islands, caves, and tombs.
- Spiritual successor to The Ball. Same universe, same backstory, same atmosphere.
The Solus Project was brought to life by Sjoerd “Hourences” De Jong, who previously worked fro Epic Games, Guerilla Games, Digital Extremes on a wide range of projects. It’s been in production since July 2013 daveloped by Teotl.
The game is said to be released on PC and Xbox One.