The Unreal Team brings some virtual talks on Unreal Engine 5, MetaHumans, and animating in Unreal.
With Game Developers Conference being just around the corner, more and more video game developers and industry professionals reveal the schedule of their talks. The Unreal Engine team is no exception and they shared their "Developer Day" schedule for GDC 2021 for us to be prepared for their talks.
"We plan on bringing you some virtual talks you won’t want to miss. Unreal Engine 5, MetaHumans, the value of cross-play – we are going to get into all of it on July 20 with a few experts helping us put our new tech through its paces," comments the team.
The schedule is as follows:
- Everything You Need to Build a Modern Cross-Play Enabled Game: Live at 8:30 AM - 9:00 AM PDT.
- Rigging the MetaHumans: Live at 9:40 AM – 10:10 AM PDT.
- The Making of “Alpha Point” – UE5 Technical Demo: Live at 1:20 PM – 2:20 PM PDT.
- Evolving Animating with Unreal Engine: Live at 3:30 PM - 4:00 PM PDT.
- Unreal Engine in 2021: MetaHumans, Quixel, and Beyond: Live at 4:10 PM - 4:40 PM PDT.