Donald Trump, insulation is a seamless wall with airpockets. Ceilings can be printed using a re-enforcing scaffold for support. Try googling info..
Really awesome work and the tutorial is fantastic. Thanks for sharing.
Absolutely no information about the 4.2 release - was it ever released in September. There is about as much information on trueSKY as there is in any of the so called products that use it. For me this lack of transparency is killing there business and points to fundamental issues with the technology. Google trueSKY in YouTube and you'll hardly get any information at all. For such a ground breaking technology this is very suspicious. Do they not have a marketing team - do they even care? Sounds like a very small company which wishes to remain small and doesn't understand what they can become because with the technology they have they should be targeting a bigger profile, revenue streams and audiance than they have and the lack of foresight here with the Simul management is quite frankly very disapointing. Another 10 years could easily disapear for these guys and they will simply remain a small fish. Very sad.
Have you heard about the results of this year’s Golden Joystick Awards? The 35th annual video game award show once again determined the best games, developers, and personalities of the year.
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is the king this time with a total four wins in categories like Best Audio and Ultimate Game of the Year.
Cuphead, PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, and Horizon Zero Dawn left the party with two wins each. What is more, Horizon Zero Dawn voice actor Ashly Burch got two additional awards.
The full list of winners:
- Best Storytelling: Horizon Zero Dawn (Guerrilla Games)
- Best Visual Design: Cuphead (Studio MDHR)
- Best Audio: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Nintendo EPD)
- Best Gaming Performance: Ashly Burch in Horizon Zero Dawn
- Best Indie Game: Friday the 13th: The Game (Gun Media, IllFonic)
- Best Multiplayer Game: PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (Bluehole)
- Studio of the Year: Nintendo EPD
- Best VR Game: Resident Evil 7: Biohazard (Capcom)
- eSports Game of the Year: Overwatch (Blizzard)
- Handheld / Mobile Game of the Year: Pokemon Sun and Moon (Game Freak)
- Nintendo Game of the Year: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Nintendo EPD)
- PlayStation Game of the Year: Horizon Zero Dawn (Guerrilla Games)
- Xbox Game of the Year: Cuphead (Studio MDHR)
- PC Game of the Year: PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (Bluehole)
- Critics’ Choice Award: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Nintendo EPD)
- Most Wanted Award: The Last of Us Part 2 (Naughty Dog)
- Breakthrough Award: Ashly Burch
- Lifetime Achievement: Sid Meier
- Still Playing Award: World of Tanks (Wargaming)
- Ultimate Game of the Year: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Nintendo EPD)