If it easy to get Substance working with your Rome Fantasy packs after the changes to Substance? Do we still need to read instructions to get PostProcessing set up? Any other issues with installing your packs on Unity?
this will be just perfect for my scene
Have you heard about the results of this year’s Golden Joystick Awards? The 35th annual video game award show once again determined the best games, developers, and personalities of the year.
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is the king this time with a total four wins in categories like Best Audio and Ultimate Game of the Year.
Cuphead, PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, and Horizon Zero Dawn left the party with two wins each. What is more, Horizon Zero Dawn voice actor Ashly Burch got two additional awards.
The full list of winners:
- Best Storytelling: Horizon Zero Dawn (Guerrilla Games)
- Best Visual Design: Cuphead (Studio MDHR)
- Best Audio: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Nintendo EPD)
- Best Gaming Performance: Ashly Burch in Horizon Zero Dawn
- Best Indie Game: Friday the 13th: The Game (Gun Media, IllFonic)
- Best Multiplayer Game: PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (Bluehole)
- Studio of the Year: Nintendo EPD
- Best VR Game: Resident Evil 7: Biohazard (Capcom)
- eSports Game of the Year: Overwatch (Blizzard)
- Handheld / Mobile Game of the Year: Pokemon Sun and Moon (Game Freak)
- Nintendo Game of the Year: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Nintendo EPD)
- PlayStation Game of the Year: Horizon Zero Dawn (Guerrilla Games)
- Xbox Game of the Year: Cuphead (Studio MDHR)
- PC Game of the Year: PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (Bluehole)
- Critics’ Choice Award: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Nintendo EPD)
- Most Wanted Award: The Last of Us Part 2 (Naughty Dog)
- Breakthrough Award: Ashly Burch
- Lifetime Achievement: Sid Meier
- Still Playing Award: World of Tanks (Wargaming)
- Ultimate Game of the Year: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Nintendo EPD)