GameDaily Connect (formerly Casual Connect) announced the winners of its Indie Prize contest for independent game developers at their USA show Aug 27-29.
GameDaily Connect (formerly Casual Connect) announced the winners of its Indie Prize contest for independent game developers at their USA show Aug 27-29. This unique opportunity offered indie devs, whatever their experience, an opportunity to present and celebrate their hard work to a host of publishers and potential partners during the show. GameDaily Connect also offered networking opportunities with fellow developers over the course of the conference.
- Best in Show: Audience Choice – Alluris | 562 Interactive, USA
- Best Game Audio – Unheard | NEXT Studios, China
- Best Game Design – Nubla 2 – M, the City at the Center of the World | Gammera Nest, Spain
- Best Game Art – Art Inc. | PIXIO Limited, Hong Kong
- Best Game Narrative – The Lighthouse | Shadow Knights Studio, USA
- Best Multiplayer Game – Trident’s Wake | Bacus Studios, Argentina
- Best Kids & Family Game – Party Time! | HyperTeam, Argentina
- Best Mobile Game – Astrologaster | Nyamyam, UK
- Most Innovative Game – OtherWorldly | IDEA.org, USA
GameDaily Connect’s next show is in Shenzhen, China on November 10-12, 2019. Tickets to the show and more information about GameDaily Connect can be found at connect.gamedaily.biz.
About Greenlit Content
Greenlit is comprised of content experts that have spent decades in and around the gaming space in high level creative positions at companies like Riot Games, 2K Games, IGN, Nickelodeon, and more. Greenlit Content is the direct line between brands and the gaming audience. GLC’s custom content team cuts through the noise with video, social strategies and editorial that will resonate with the all-important gamer audience.
About ReKTGlobal ReKTGlobal, Inc.
ReKTGlobal ReKTGlobal, Inc. is a global esports organization that bridges the gap between traditional sports and esports, providing solutions for the entire ecosystem. ReKTGlobal’s list of clients includes companies such as State Farm, Find Your Grind, NBC Sports and Madison Square Garden Networks. ReKTGlobal is also the parent company of professional esports organization, Rogue.