Check out 4 packs with Unity extension tools that will help you with modeling, tweaking, and modifying your meshes.
This tool from AloneSoft is especially perfect for developers who work with MagicaVoxel.
- Skinned Animation support (Create skinned mesh)
- Frame Animation support (Swap mesh engine)
- Mecanim Humanoid support
- ScriptedImporter support
- Optimize low poly mesh
- Collada Exporter
- The source code is all C#
- All source code is included
Simulate slices within minutes with Mesh Slicer by Seas Bz.
- Synchronous/Asynchronous slice;
- Slice meshes with colliders converting BoxCollider, SphereCollider, and CapsuleCollider to MeshCollider;
- Skinned mesh support (beta version)
- Easy to extend;
- Very fast algorithm (just take a look at reviews);
- Smart optimization. So after slice, you will not see any redundant triangles or vertex due to slice;
- Slice by plane;
- Slice by knife (examples).
Adjust and tweak meshes with editor extension from Vadim Andriyanov.
- X, Y, Z axis bending;
- Mesh twisting and thickness editing;
- Configurable curve approximation level and count per mesh;
- Configurable spacing between meshes;
- Spline loops, smoothing, control point modes, control points editing (snap mode);
- Non-deforming (rigid mode);
- Mesh subdivision (increase tris count);
- Combine meshes;
- Pivot point editing;
- Work with multi-material meshes;
- Full editor Undo/Redo support;
- Runtime Editor (Experimental);
Prototype a game level or create a static mesh quick and easy with Unity extension from tripolygon.
- 3D modeling from low poly to a complex mesh
- Modifying meshes with Meshfilter component
- Texture Mapping with UV Editor
- 2D Drawing and more